Chapter 14

Minju and Yuri were the first ones to reach the mall and now waiting for the others, standing and conversing at the main entrance of the mall.

           "What do you think about Chaewon-unnie?", Yuri suddenly asked, catching the latter off guard. Minju's eyes widen before she looked straight ahead, not at Yuri's teasing eyes looking at her from the side, anticipating her answer.

            "What do you mean?", Minju said, playing dumb, her eyes shaking a bit while she still looks ahead of her. "You know what I mean Kim Minju", Yuri said with a small smirk making its way to her lips.

         "I don't", Minju shortly replied, causing Yuri to sigh at the sheer stubbornness of her friend. "Minju... I know you're crushing on Chaewon for years now", Yuri said, rolling her eyes at her friend. Registering what Yuri said, Minju looked at Yuri wide eyed and her mouth slightly open, horrified.

           Minju open and closed her mouth, unable to utter a word. Seeing the reaction from Minju, Yuri chuckled. "C'mon you're not really that subtle about it...", Yuri said, shifting her attention from Minju to look around if the others have arrived.

            "I'm just a fan... Yeah.. A fan... I'm a fan of her voice that's all...", Minju rambled, as if trying to convince herself instead of talking to Yuri. "Tsk... Seems to me like you're just trying to convince yourself that you're only a fan", Yuri mumbled lowly with a smirk.

            "You said something?", Minju asked curiously, tilting her head a bit to look at Yuri. "No... Nothing", Yuri denies as she shaked her head no. Minju just shrugged it off and looked at her phone when she felt it vibrate through the poket of her white trench coat. Reaching in her pocket for her phone, Minju looks at the notification.

Wonyoung sent you a message

          Minju tapped the notification to open it and read the message sent by Wonyoung.

Wonyoung: We're a few minutes away unnie

Minju: Okay we'll just wait here

Wonyoung: Are the others there already?

Minju: No its just me and Yuri here

Wonyoung: Oh okay then... Wait for us we're arriving there soon...

Minju: Yeah okay

          Minju puts back her phone in her pocket and looked around. "Who was that?", Yuri curiously asked, noticing that Minju was chatting someone earlier. "Oh, it was Wonyoung", Minju answered. "She said that they're arriving any minute now", Minju continued, receiving a nod from Yuri.

*************************

          Chaeyeon was changing to her outfit for today's hang out when she hears her phone ding. Walking out from the closet, she grabbed her phone that was placed on top of her bed.

          She opened the notification and read that it was a message from her younger sister.

Chaeryeong: Unnie do you have a spare hoodie? I spilled my drink on my shirt and I'm already late so I'm thinking of just passing by there intead of going back home when your house is near our meeting place.

Chaeyeon: Sure... But be sure to come quickly cuz I also have somewhere I need to go to

Chaeryeong: Ooohh is it a date?