Chapter 29

Hyewon was driving through the streets while Eunbi silently watches the view outside of her door window. Hyewon then stops the car when they got to a streetlight with its red light brightly shining.

Hyewon glanced at her wristwatch and saw that its almost time for dinner. She then looks at her companion who's looking aimlessly at the window.

Hyewon tapped the older's hand, making her turn her head and meet her gaze. Eunbi then throws a questionable look, her eyebrows raised and her eyes expressing curiosity.

Hyewon then raised her hand, gesturing if she wanted to eat. "Eat? Are you asking if we could eat together - like eat dinner?", Eunbi mumbled as she looked at the gesture Hyewon was doing. Hyewon nodded, her smile brimming.

"Sure", Eunbi shortly replied with a small smile. This caused Hyewon's smile to get wider than it already is. Hyewon then turns back her attention to the road while Eunbi goes back to staring outside.

The stoplight soon shifts to green which caused Hyewon to press her foot on the pedal, causing the car to move again.

************************
"Hello?", Yena muttered with a hint of annoyance after answering a call from Chaewon. Yena was just playing some cartrider when her cousin called her and disturbed her game.

"Hello Yena-ah, What's up?", Chaewon said with a weirdly happy tone. "The ceiling", Yena boredly answered, she can't really deal with Chaewon this time as she just wants to play her game as she slowly dissolve into the mattress. Yena then heard a sarcastic laugh on the line.

"Not in the mood?", Chaewon cheekily asked. "She's being weird today...", Yena mentally commented when she heard her cousin's tone. "You just disturbed my game. Why are even calling me anyway? If you have something to say you can just barge into my unit like you always do", Yena said as she stood up from her bed, walked out of her bedroom and went towards the door.

Yena was about to open the door and go to Chaewon's unit when the girl on the other line said something that made her stop. "I'm actually not home", Chaewon said with a chuckle. "What? Where are you?". Yena asked confusedly.

"Its a secret... I'm with Minju", Chaewon said which caused Yena to raise her eyebrows. "Aaannddd before you say anything I'm just accompanying her with something, okay?", Chaewon hastily said, cutting off Yena's any chance to potentially tease her.

"Okay okay I get it... If you say so", Yena said in surrender, her lips curving into a teasing smile. "So why did you call?", Yena asked her cousin.

"About that...", Chaewon trailed off then cleared her throat. "Wait, I'll just pass the phone to Minju", Yena heard Chaewon say from the other line before she hears footsteps and then the voice of another girl.

"Minju-ah, Yena wants to talk to you"

"Huh? But-"

"Hello? Yena-unnie?", Minju said as she got the phone from Chaewon. "Is there something that you want to say to me... 'cuz Chaewon called me and just passed the phone to you when I asked her what she wants...", Yena said, finishing it with a scoff.

"Oh so... Yuri is on her way to Chaewon-unnie's unit to borrow her guitar but since unnie is here with me Chaewon-unnie wants you to accompany Yuri...", Minju explained, looking over at Chaewon who's nodding along her words with a grin.

"Minju-ah.... Can you please pass the phone to Chaewon", Yena said, the tone of her voice deepened. Minju obeyed and handed the phone to the girl beside her, which caused the older to raise her brow at the latter but still grabbed her phone and puts it against her ear.