Chapter 36

The girls walked around the mall after shopping, having no destination in mind. They were walking around mindlessly until Wonyoung decided to break the silence.

                  "Unnies how about we have a picnic? There's a nice park near here and I think it'll be fun to hang out there and just chat around", Wonyoung suggested, causing the girl to seemingly brighten uo at the idea.

                 "Yeah! That's sounds fun!", Yena exclaimed excited, earning nods of agreement from the other girls. "Let's buy some foods first", Eunbi said. The girls then walked to the supermarket and got their shopping bags on the baggage counter, giving it to the worker to temporarily store it while they shop for food.

              "What do you guys want to have on the picnic?", Eunbi asked the girls. "Sandwiches" "Chips" "Cola" "Ice cream", the girls said simultaneously what they want, making other shoppers look at them weirdly before continuing with their own businesses.

                 "Okay okay", Eunbi said as she mentioned them to calm down with her hands. "I think we should split up in groups to make the work easier... I'm going with Hyewon and the two maknaes to get the ingredients for the sandwiches... Sakura, Chaeyeon, Yena and Yuri should go get the chips and cola... Minju, Chaewon, Hitomi and Nako should go for the ice cream", Eunbi said, properly designating each group their task.

                    The girls nodded and got to work and walked away, leaving Eunbi with Hyewon, Wonyoung and Yujin. "Sooo-", Eunbi didn't get to finish what she was saying when the two maknaes went ahead, talking to themselves about the ingredients they'll buy.

                 "Those two...", Eunbi said with a sigh before gesturing Hyewon to follow her, which the younger obeyed silently. Eunbi and Hyewon were able to catch up to the two and saw them looking through the breads.

                 Wonyoung saw a loaf of bread which she always sees when Rosie comes back from getting groceries, picking it up and showing it to Eunbi. "Unnie, we can get this one for the sandwiches", Wonyoung said, earning a nod from the older.

                 Eunbi grabbed a basket from the stack beside her, getting the loaf of bread from Wonyoung and putting it on the basket. "What kind of sandwich do you guys want to make?", Eunbi asked.

                  "Maybe tuna and egg sandwiches will do, right unnies?", Wonyoung said before looking at the other two girls. "Yeah, I think that'll do", Yujin answered, with Hyewon nodding in agreement. "Okay then...", Eunbi said before leading the others to the canned tunas grabbing a few before getting the other ingredients for the sandwiches.

                    "Let's get this payed for so that we can finish making them earlier...", Eunbi uttered as she checks the basket she's carrying if the ingredients are complete. Seeing that they have all the things needed for the sandwiches, they went to the counter and payed for the stuff.

                   "Yujin-ah, text the others that we will make the sandwiches at my apartment so if they're done with the shopping they should go to the park already", Eunbi said as she carried the ingredients. Yujin nodded before typing on her phone. They got the clothes that they bought earlier- It was mostly Wonyoung's- at the baggage counter.

                  "Done", Yujin shortly muttered as she sent the message to the group chat. They then started walking out of the mall, with the maknaes- Yujin carrying Wonyoung's shopping bags- walking ahead of Eunbi and Hyewon. Then without a warning, Hyewon grabbed the plastic bag containing the ingredients and carried it herself.

                   Eunbi was flustered at the sudden gesture and only managed to let out a small 'thanks' in return. They reached the parking lot and got the things they bought at the back of the two cars. As they finished arranging the stuff, Eunbi went over to the two younger.