Chapter-3

Abhimanyu's POV

Today is a good weather with a peaceful surrounding and I really like this type of surrounding but I don't like when people betrayed me, I give them punishment, I'm not a mafia or any killer who kill them mercilessly but I gave this type of punishment which they will regret their whole life for betraying me.

Also I'm not a womaniser as I respect them too much, this what my mother taught me, I have a little sister Diya, she is just too cute to resit- a bubbly, extrovert type of person, never have parties and clubs her priorities.

I'm really proud of her I mean in this 21st century there is not any girl who wouldn't just lay down while spreading her legs infront of her every men they see in the clubs or strippers, while there also some few girls who like to save her dignity for just only one men in her life and I really like that type of girl. But thinking about nearly impossible thing couldn't get anything to me. Right! (No-offence)

"Abhi, breakfast is ready." My mother Sonali yelled from the downstairs, she is just best mother in the world-caring,supportive while totally violent, that's why I feared her more than my dad.

"Coming." I yelled back quickly wore the office coat and made my way downstairs.

"Good morning everyone." I said to my mom, dad and my little sister. I ruffled her hair and she smiled wishing me back. 

That's how my life is because every time on the dining table, it was never be silent, there was always some funny topics or pulling each other legs but to increase it's stupid sometime well most of the time my two of the besties came, while one is living with me but today he is not here, where is he? Other one is in the London for the project.

"Where is Sameer, usually he joins us?" I asked.

"Actually his parents are back from the New York so he went there to meet them." His parents always busy in business but always make it up for Sameer as whenever they went to a business trip then after that they take one week holiday for just only to spend time with his son-Sameer.

"Oh okay." After finishing the breakfast I went out for office.

Whole day went in the office works, I'm pretty much tired. Being the prince and soon to be king of Rajasthan is not easy when you have whole empire to handle.

Because there are lot of people who expected you to do something like that which made people to be impressed by you and make you their role model. But who will make them understand that what I'm doing is to sone for my self satisfaction for my dreams not to impressed others.

Despite the Shekhawat empire which belongs to our ancestors, I also did some thing and make by own business without any help of my father, I wanted to achieve something in my life.

I made my own company without telling anyone except Sameer, my buddy. He is biggest flirt by the way in the world and girls always drool over him and me too but I never gave them any hint that I am interested in them.

My phone started ringing and it was Sameer, "hey." He said cheerfully.

"Hello, how was the project?." Recently he was working on the project he also had his own company and today was the submission day.

"Dude, I got the project." He said while exciting and I know he must be jumping around.

"Congratulations." I said.

"Thank you but there is some work which we both have to do, remember the land we want for making the hotel in Jaipur, actually the land owner said that we have to came there for seeing the land and if we satisfy then we can take that land." There was a free land in Jaipur which we both want to make a hotel as a collaboration of our both own company, and now for the sight seeing and land seeing we have to go to Jaipur.