Chapter-28

PLEASE IGNORE THE MISTAKES

''Naina.'' Naira could only able to whisper this name because she was too shocked to say something.

Whereas Naina was also too shocked yet happy to saw her sister, that sister who gave wings to her dream, gives her courage, motivation, and teaches her.

She is not only sister for Naina because she was also a teacher for Naina, because due to not able to study, Naira help her by teaching her.

They both hugged her and both were crying to see each other there, it would be deniable that Naira didn't miss her little sister.

Ever since she ran away, Naira was all alone because after that no one was there who will talk to her.

They both were craving each other, living far away from each other was like a torture to both them.

''Di, how are you? and when you came with whom? was that villagers agree?'' She bombarded the question but at the next moment she stops when she notices changes and also people behind her.

''Calm down, first of al-'' She cut her off.

''Di, you married?'' She asked as she notices the nuptial chain which comes out due to pulling.

Whereas someone was lost, too lost in Naina, he was staring at her without blinking like she will disappear the next moment if he blinks.

Sameer hasn't any type of attention towards the surroundings only staring at her, Diya noticed it and she nudge her brother, and pointed at Sameer.

Abhimanyu smirked, and goes towards that place where Raj and Sameer was standing, he nudge Raj and pointed at Sameer.

Both smirked and both put their hands on his shoulder, this broke his trance and he flinches and he look to both of them.

Abhimanyu raises his eyebrow and while Raj was wriggling his eyebrows, he was looking at them dumbfounded.

They grinned and thought to tease him later and shifted their attention towards Naira.

Abhimanyu cleared his throat, and Naira then realize.

''Come.'' She hold Naina hand and turn towards where everyone was standing.

Seeing her close, Sameer heartbeat raised and his breathe hitched.

''Abhimanyu ji, you remember the girl which I was talking about, shanti aunty daughter.'' Abhimanyu nodded and smile.

''She is her, Naina.'' Abhimanyu smiled and nodded.

"One minute please." Naina said and dragged Naira away from them and they were looking confusingly at them.

"Di, you are mistaken, di he is the king and he is the bachelor, then how come you are married to him." She said with wide eyes while Naira laugh.

"It's a long story, I will tell you in my house at the day of reception and you have to come." Naira said while Naina was still in daze.

Then they went towards them, "Naira we are getting late and Naina, if you want to tag along then please do because some one will feel too good." Sameer coughed hard while Diya, Raj chuckled.

Naina saw towards Sameer as he suddenly chuckled and their eyes suddenly meet, Naina was the first one to break that contact. 

''No Your Majesty-'' Abhimanyu cut her off. 

''You can call me by my name as you are my wife childhood friend.'' He said emphasizing the word MY WIFE. 

''Ok, by the way it's a no please I'm sorry, because my brother is waiting for me at home and after that I have work to do.'' She denied politely. 

''But yes, please give me your number di, I will surely come to your wedding reception and congratulations, and you have a long story to tell me.'' She said and after taking the number, she ran away. 

Sameer's POV 

Today was having very good weather, as everyone decided to go for shopping, so that their reception shopping can also done. 

Abhimanyu and Naira both married in that way, that I couldn't able to think properly because everything happened so fast, I couldn't able to stop him, not that I didn't try, but who we are talking, Abhimanyu Singh Shekhawat. 

Who is known for his anger issues but I was shocked when he was fill the partition of Naira. 

Anyways we get ready and I come downstairs, sometimes, well most of the time I live with Abhimanyu because my parents are too busy to look after me. 

From my childhood, I was craving for parents love but I got only from Abhimanyu family, yes we are childhood friends. 

My parents give me everything, but not the love which I want but leave it. 

As I came downstairs, Abhimanyu also enter the house as Diya called him and tell him about the plans which he agreed. 

''Abhi, it's almost the time of Naira class end, so take her with all you too.'' We nodded. 

And as per the plan we took Naira too but she was with her friend, so she also decided to tag along. 

And after reaching the mall, when Abhimanyu and Naira also came after talking with each other, then we were about to enter, but a shout stopped us. 

A man was running but from behind someone hit him and he was about to fall on Naira but Abhimanyu was quick to drag her. 

Then I saw a most beautiful girl, wearing a kurti and a jeans. My heart was pounding and seems it will just come out from my rib cage. 

Her eyes which were glaring at the thief looking the most intimidating eyes, I just want to drown into it. 

The way she fight, the way she helped someone, was just mesmerizing. 

I was in my trance but it got broke when Abhimanyu and Raj put both his hands on my shoulder. 

Shit, did they saw, God, they will tease me a lot. Some one please save me. 

But they shifted their attention on them, Naira and Naina, just got to know her name as Naira introduce her to us. 

When Abhimanyu said to her to tag along, I couldn't do anything just to pray that she will accept offer, but to my bad luck she denied because she had work. 

I wonder if she had a boyfriend or something. 

This only made my blood cold, and anger started filling but before knowing and reaching to the conclusion, is a bad idea. So first I have to collect information about her. 

Naira's POV 

After meeting Naina, I was too much happy that smile wasn't leaving from my face.

After that we start shopping, but what should I buy? Ok, let's talk to Abhimanyu or Ahana.

As I went towards Abhimanyu as he was in male section but what I saw made me thought about it, that It's only my delusion or this is happening in real. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A cliffhanger😜😜

That's all 

Hope you like it.. 

Sameer reaction was cute😂 Right, Abhimanyu and Raj will surely tease him.

What did Naira saw that made her think, is it about Abhimanyu or some one. ??

Sorry for late update.. 

Reception update and coronation ceremony will come in next update and after that there will be a huge drama in which everything is possible, separation, sadness and many more. 

So wait for some time and till then stay tuned and take care.