Chapter-41

"Do you think by this you can take what's mine."Naira said.

"He is not yours." Sam shouted.

"Ok, then what do you think he is, first of all he is not a property of yours that you are claiming that he is yours and second thing is that he married to me by his own will and which makes him my husband and you are only just a friend to him but now I'm doubting that he will ever talk to you and even wish to see your face." Naira said while crossing her hands above her chest and smirked.

Naira was frustrated with all these things and from especially Sam as she tried to ruin their relationship by misunderstanding which she never let that down.

So she decided to confront the all things and now she is understanding the all plan and trap of Sam.

When Naira finished, Sam laughed loudly like a physco which also scared Naira from her for a moment.

"Do you think that he will come to you, huh no, I will never let him, because from now on, I will create too much misunderstand in between you both that you both have to separate and then I will forever be as Mrs.Abhimanyu." Sam said.

"Hah, our relation is not weak that can be able to break with few fake misunderstanding, and if you said anything then only I will believe him with my eyes closed and I know he will also trust me but only me, not you." Naira said.

Sam fisted her hands in a tight grip, "Let's see." By saying this she stormed out from the room.

Naira let out a sigh but at the next moment, she shrieked and someone put hand from her behind.

The stranger dragged her but Naira was quick to response as she tangled her leg to his and folded his arm at her back which made him startled and in pain.

"Who are you?" She said.

"No one, I'm here to give you something" by saying he try to remove something from his pocket from his another hand.

He forward the paper to her and she left him and too that paper from him.

"Come to that address." He said while rubbing his arm.

"Why would I?" She further encounter.

"If you want the safety of your family then you will surely come." He threaten her.

"Come at the midnight." He said and after that disappear.

Naira was so shocked to speak and afraid to tell anyone.

How she will tell him anything, how will he react.

But if this fake and there is any danger for him then, how will she able to cop it up.

But for now she have to know and she have to go because from this her family life is at stake.

And now she can't do that and even can't tell Abhimanyu as he is already busy and so much tensed about the upcoming project which he is going to deal with.

And this project is too much important for him.

So she can't disturb him with these things.

She will go, and she will definitely go to get to know everything.

With this dedication she went downstairs to do the preparation of the dinner.

At midnight

Tears were flowing from her eyes and blood has flowing from her hands.

But it was not her blood, it was of someone else blood.

She was scared and afraid to go home now.

How will Abhimanyu react when he got to know that his wife murder someone.

But it was not a murder, if we tried to save ourselves then it will not count as a murder, right. Naira thought. 

She is a murderer, her hands were filled with blood, her clothes are dirty and having blood Stains on it.

She reached home and with a back gate, she entered so that no one will see her.

Her mind was playing battle with her because one part was consumed with murder thing and second was very worrying about the safety of her family.

She don't know how to do this?

Whom to take help?

She went to guestroom and collapsed there and started crying.

Now she knows that battle is already starts, so she can't backed up, she have to face everything.

She have to be strong, just for the sake of his and her family.

And now she knows there is a connection between the companies and their life.

Because there is someone who is Hella bound to ruin their houses and their carrer,so that he can gain their property.

And everything also starts with the company.

The fire, the death and have to leave, everything there is someone behind,but now they have to know who is behind all this.

Who is the mastermind player in all this.

She have to know and for this she can't fell weak, she have to strong so that she can get to know all the truth.

She stood up and washed her hands and changed her clothes and went to her room.

Abhimanyu was sleeping comfortably as he was too much tired because of this project.

She went towards him and pecked him on her forehead.

After that she lay down and sleep was far away from her eyes, she was only moving side to side on her side which disturbs Abhimanyu sleep.

He slowly opened his eyes and dragged Naira to his side with her waist.

Naira heartbeat rosed but instantly calm down as he didn't said anything, only patt her head to try to put her into sleep.

Naira heart felt warm seeing this care and now she decided that no matter what,she will do everything in her power to save him and now she also know it's time to confess her love to him.

She was excited to confess her love before the actual battle starts.

She want to live every moment with Abhimanyu till her last breathe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for the late but sickness didn't let me to do any work.

I hope you like the chapter, I know it's short but as a compensation there is one more chapter coming tomorrow as well.

Now happy 😊.

So stay tuned and take care.