Chapter-10

Vote Target-60

------------------------------

Now the marriage is done, every rituals of after marriage is done, and the witness become the whole village.

Naira father Rajendar come to Abhimanyu and they both touch their feet while Naira was trying hard not to let her tears fall because it's always a very emotional moment for girls when they have to leave their house, she have to leave everything behind just to live with her husband.

Her parents are the best parents in the world for Naira who always support her and never leave now she have to leave them, only the thinking of it makes her eyes wet.

''Please take care of my daughter, I'm sending my everything with you because I trust you not because you are from wealthy family, it's because you are a genuine and responsible person.'' He said to him while joining his hands in-front of him. Abhimanyu stopped him while holding his hands.

''Sir, what are you doing, please don't join hands I'm younger than you and these hands of elders always lift up for giving us blessings or may be beatings.'' Rajender chuckles, so did everyone.

''Not Sir, now you can call me papa, as What Naira say.'' He said while caressing his cheeks.

''Yes, papa and don't worry i will take proper care of her because from on she will be the first and last women in my life.'' Naira brother felt genuiness and eventually he was satisfied with Abhimanyu because at first he was angry at him but seeing and noticing him he was somewhat relaxed.

He went to Naira as she was hugging her father and sobbing, he called for her and she lift her head from her father embrace, Naira hugged her brother afterall he was the one who makes her confident while teaching her fighting skills.

''Don't let tears come in her eyes otherwise I won't care whether you are king or not, I will beat you.'' he said.

''Vihaan'' Naira mother hissed at him but Abhimanyu smiled seeing the adorable bond of siblings as now he is remembering his sister, he also too possessive for her.

''Don't worry bhai, you will not get a chance to beat me.'' he said smilingly.

At last Naira hugged her mother and cry heart fully because she was not only her mother, she was her bestfriend and sister too, and she have to leave them.

Naira was about to go but she stopped and face the village people most especially Shanti and Tanya.

''Thank-you to all of you because today, because of your thinking I'm finally leaving this village and going to the city, You all always jealous because of my freedom, because My parents let me do what I want, despite to giving freedom to your children, you started hating me, especially you Shanti Aunty, you never care about your daughter dreams, you never care for her what she want or not, you forced her to do all the work which she doesn't want to do, why? Can't you able to see the desire of doing something in her eyes.'' Naira paused while shanti aunty now started feeling somewhat guilty.

''Now let me tell you why she want to do studies, why she want to go to the cities like me?'' Naira said and shanti aunty paid totally attention.

''Because she wants to become like you, how, because being a single parent and nourishing your two babies alone with out any support is the most courageous work to do, she shares everything with me, and after become a successful person she wants to help you, make you feel proud to show you that you did a very great job to raising your child alone, but you never gave her a chance and you were doing her marriage, despite of all her pleadings, but you never cared why?'' At this shanti was flowing in the guilt that whatever she did in these years was totally wrong.