Chapter-18

UNEDITED*

Abhimanyu's POV 

''Where is he?'' I asked to one of my guard. 

''Here, Sir.'' I nodded and went inside the room, it was a small room with dark walls and nothing printed on it. 

There was a small desk and table placed in the middle of the room and there I saw a man sitting there with his hands tied. 

''Well, who we have here?.'' I said and then he noticed me and shivered I smirked. 

''Mr. Raghav Mishra, that treatment wasn't enough for you a year ago that you again started doing these works.'' I asked calmly but in a dangerous voice which made him shiver and frighten. 

''S...Sorry Sir, Please forgive me this one time, i didn't knew you were there and she was your wife.'' He said. 

''Tsk, what do you think I will forgave you, that time you did this all to my employees and at last you try to hit on my sister, Do you forget that beatings you get and this time you again doing this with girls and also you have audacity of lay a hand on my wife.'' I said. 

''I will not do that, P...please forgave me.'' He said again. 

''Raghav, Raghav, Raghav, that time I just only expelled you from my company and I think you forgot last time beatings and listen I'm not a man who involved in violence, I only gave them those punishments who they deserved, and you will also get.'' I said. 

With that I shouted to call officers and they came in a second. 

''Throw him in the prison and make sure he will never came out and put the charges on him of drugs trafficking and molesting girls as well as domestic violence, Rita.'' I said and one girl in 20's came while holding a child in her lap. 

''Raghav, do you know who she is?'' I asked him while he was seeing with wide-eyes. 

''R..rita.'' He said. 

''Yes, you bastard Rita your wife, and this is your child, no my child, you have no link with us from now on.'' She said while yelling. 

''Rita, can you able to give your statements to officers what he did to you?'' I asked to her and she nodded. 

''I and Raghav were married from last two years, and from the starting he was very abusive and I have to suffer because he captured my family and threaten me That if I told this to any one he will kill my parents, so I didn't have any options left, It was going on from last two years, whenever his any lose done in his business, he always lose his anger on me. One day he came home drunk and just barged in my room and from that day he started forcing himself on me, he raped me every night, every night he came home drunk and some times he bring another women home and then beat me in front of them and even doing everything with them in-front of me.'' 

''I tried many ways to seek help but then Fortunately I got a number of Abhimanyu Sir when he wasn't home, I told him everything and then he told me he got punishment as he always trying to hit on his sister, he save me from there and give me all the facilities and after that I found myself pregnant, then he took care of me like a big brother and even gave me job in his office.'' She said while explaining. 

How can he call himself a man when he don't know how to respect women and all, God made us both equal and we never have a right to raise a hand on girls. 

After this statements I send Rita back with my guards so that she can returned safely. 

And I went back to my hotel where Naira was sleeping as she was tired because of yesterday events, It's going to be the morning, so I slept as I was too tired because all of this.