Chapter-42

Abhimanyu POV

From the last two weeks I'm not getting good time to spend with my wife.

And this was very hectic for me because I get a chance to spread my business all over the world especially outside of India.

Because we have our business in all over the India but now I got a tempting deal to spread my business in foreign country.

And now from past two weeks I was working on it due to which I couldn't get time to spend with my beautiful wife.

I really love her, I never thought that I could ever love her so much that she will become my life one day.

And I know she also love me but afraid to accept it.

Because at what phase we get married was hard and I'm ready to give her as much as time she wants.

Because first I want her to get to know the meaning of love so that she could understand her feelings by her own.

It's the night time, means very late because it's 1'o clock in the morning.

I already texted Naira that I will be late so that she couldn't wait for me.

But I know she is the most stubborn girl I ever met.

Because she will be surely wait for me if I said her no to the thousand times.

That's why I love her because she never forgot to take care of me.

I parked my car outside and open the gate with the spare key.

As I walked outside, there was totally a silence in the living room and no one particularly see, even Naira wasn't there to wait for me.

I think she already left to our room after feeling tired.

I felt little disappointment but shrugged it off.

As I was about to climb upstairs, suddenly lights turned on.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

There was my family standing and whole house was decorated.

I literally forget in my work that my birthday was coming..

I smiled whole heartedly and walked towards my family.

I firstly touched the feet of my grandparents and then my parents.

After that there was Raj and Sameer was already present there with the grin on their faces.

I rolled my eyes but eventually hugged them.

And Diya also hugged me tightly.

I really love my little sister too much.

All the times I feel eyes on me, and I know who it was.

It was my beautiful wife, Naira.

She was standing there with a beautiful smile on her face, I always fell in love with her again and again.

Everyday my love for her only grows with time but never fades away.

I went towards her and snaked my arm to her waist, she looked at me with wide eyes.

"You know bhai, Bhabhi today didn't go to college, she was trying to decorate the whole house for your birthday and also she was planning surprise for you." I looked at her and kissed her forehead lovingly.

''Ahem, ahem.'' Someone cleared the throat and when we turned around, all family members were looking at us.

I cleared my throat and move aside, ''If you are done, then cut the cake and after that we will went to sleep.''