Chapter-6

Naira's POV

"Everything is prepared?." My mother asked me as we are now preparing for the Pooja in the temple that is just beside us and we have to just walk a small distance from our house to there.

"Yes, mummy, everything is prepared and you stop panicking." Actually today is papa's birthday and every year whenever my, mom-dad and bhai birthday comes we always organised a Pooja for the long lifetime of them and for peace and prosperity in their life.

"Ok ok let's go, where is your dad?" Oh god, now papa is doomed.

"Vo mummy, actually from last one hour papa was busy dressing himself and he didn't came outside from the room." I said being nervous because it always happen in our house whether it's a mom or me or dad, we always take time to get ready only on our special day.

"Suniye ji, agar sola singaar hogya ho to please come out we are running late." My mom said while clenching her teeth and mix it with sugar coated words because that's why my father came out immediately.

("Listen, if you have done grooming then please come out, we are running late.")

I whistle because dad was shining in his kurta which I know was simple but my dad is nothing less than a hero.

"Now can we go." We both nodded smiling and started going to the temple.

I don't know I just want to see him, maybe he will come to this temple. I don't know why I'm thinking like that I shouldn't have to think like that, I should stay in my limits and from now onwards I will stay away from him.

We reached temple and mom gave all the necessary things to priest and he start chanting some mantras.

Now it's the time for Aarti and every time in my family, on every occasion I always sing Aarti so priest gave me plate of Aarti and I started singing.

****

Abhimanyu's POV

We get ready for our land viewing and also for planning to initiate the work but Mr. Sharma came to us.

"Your majesty, actually before starting work if you can go to the temple.?" He said to us. I wonder what's the occasion?

"Why? Is there any occasion?" Sameer asked as I was about to ask.

"Actually the girl which you met yesterday Naira, actually today is her father birthday and every members birthday they always do Pooja in the temple, everyone in the village joins, so it would be very grateful for us if you join the Aarti." He said to us, hmm, ok I think it's a great idea.

"I think it will be good if every people are joining so we should also join." They both nodded.

We went inside the temple and by the time we reached there the Aarti was already started, but the voice, the voice is so magical and I just want to see that face who was singing, her back was facing me but she sing so beautifully that any one can drown into the magical world of her singing.

I started enjoying the Aarti as my eyes were only glued to that girl which I want to see face badly and I think I know who is she?

Aarti was finished and everyone was taking the Aarti as that girl turned towards me, I already knew who can she is, Naira, that girl who isn't leaving from my mind, I don't know what she spell on me but i can't able to control my mind when it's the matter of her.

Our eyes locked and suddenly she started coming towards with a plate of Arti and stood infront of me with the plate.

I took the Aarti and she smile and then forward Prasad towards me which I took gladly and then she moved towards Sameer and other people and all the time my eyes were watching her every moves and I know she can feel it, which I like it that she is effected by me.

We stood there as every people started going outside as Naira was also there and her parents were busy with Mr. Sharma. Sameer went to her.

"Hi, I'm Sameer." He forward his hand but she was hesitated to shake his hand.

She folded her hands in the form of Namaste and said, "Sorry but every people in the village whether it's a child or an adult, they always greet people in the form of Namaste, by the way I'm Naira." Sameer nodded with a smile but reciprocate her actions and they started talking.

I went to Mr. Sharma as he was pretty busy with her parents.

"Your majesty, come we were only talking about you." I went to them and also greeted them in the form of Namaste.

"He is Mr. Rajender Sha and she is his wife Mrs. Pallavi Sha and he is soon to be the king of Rajasthan Abhimanyu Singh Shekhawat." They both greeted me as Mr. Sharma introduced us and also from the corner of my eyes and I saw Naira leaving and Sameer was coming towards me. Lucky bastard.

"Your majesty, it's really a great fortune of us that you came and even involved in this birthday Pooja of mine." Naira father said to me.

"Sorry, Mr. Sha I didn't knew your birthday so I don't have anything to give you." I said. I felt really bad that I came empty handed here.

"No need, your majesty, you came here that is sufficient for us." He said and after some little chit-chatting we returned to our places.

~~~~

Naira's POV

He was just standing infront and also watching my every moves. His eyes holds that intensity that makes shivers run down from my spine, I knew that he was watching my every move. I wonder why he was watching me.

Is there anything that was on my face or on my clothes.

But that boy Sameer now if I say bhai, as I talked to him he permitted me to call him bhai because he said he didn't have any sister except that person have sister which he thought her as his sister.

I don't know what happened to me but I was becoming a nervous ness around him, my heart beat was arousing and I feared that he might heard it.

I was going to my home when Tanya Shanti aunty sister daughter who has no shame if I say came to me.

She blocked my way, "Naira, tell me who was that handsome boy, can you introduced me to him." Told you.

"Tanya, I don't know what you are talking about and if you are pretty much interested in him then go and ask him directly, don't eat my brain." I said.

"Don't fly high in the sky Naira, because one day every bird come down to the earth, also you will also come down one day." She said while holding my elbow.

I jerked it and said, "if every bird come down then don't forget Tanya one day they again learn how to fly high in the sky and now if you excuse me I have lot of work to do unless you who only know to grab attention of boys."

"This insults will cost your life Naira, mark my words." She said but I only waved my hand as went from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it

Tell me how's the chapter because in next two chapters most awaited chapter will come and also I can't say it will two or three chapters but just wait for some time because your wait will be over soon.

So see you in next chapters, till then take care and stay tuned.

Do votes and comments ❤️❤️☺️☺️