Chapter-32

Next day

It was a Monday morning but today I took a day off because of yesterday events and we also came late last night.

But to be honest, that was the best day of my life, I never thought that Abhimanyu ji loves me, I mean I'm just a simple girl that from the village, but they make me their queen and Abhimanyu ji accepts me.

I know, I know you all will say that you are the daughter of biggest businessman, but I born in the village, live there, and today suddenly they said to me, you are a queen and biggest businessman daughter, it will take time to digest this all.

"What are you thinking sweetheart?" Like I said it will take time for these sweet kinds of words too, that Abhimanyu ji started using from last night for me.

"N... nothing?" I cursed myself for stuttering.

He sat beside me and held my hands, "What is bothering you?"

"Actually, this all happened in just two weeks, my marriage, family accepts me, and then got to know suddenly that my family is actually biggest and most reputed family, and then your proposal, and in my heart, there is unsettling feeling somewhere like something will bad happen that will destroy everything." I said and Abhimanyu ji listening to me silently.

"Baby, look at me." He said softly and I look at him.

"When I asked you in car that do you trust me? Then you said yes, right!" I nodded, "then continue this trust on me, I promise till the time I'm alive, I will never let anything happened to our family and their happiness, and you have to be stress free, and leave all tension to me, hmm." He spoke.

"Why, when we are husband-wife, then our pain, tension, happiness and sadness is now part of both of our life, we have to do every work together, especially when it's come to family happiness and safety, so please promise me, you will everything to me, you will not hide anything from me, please promise me." I said while forwarding my hand in-front of him.

"Naira-" I cut him off.

"No Abhimanyu ji please promise me, because I want to become a part of your pain, your sorrow, your tension, anxiety, everything whether I can be part of happiness or not, but I will surely help you in your hard times and for that you have to promise to tell me everything." I spoke.

"Ok, my queen, I promise you that I will tell you everything, now happy." He said while locking our hands together and I smiled and nodded.

He leans forward and kissed my forehead.

"Let's go downstairs, everyone must be awake now." He said and interlocked our hands, and we went downstairs.

True to his words, everyone was awake, seems they got wake up by now only.

I quickly went to kitchen and make tea and coffee for everyone.

By after serving, I went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

"Wait Bhabhi, let me help you." Diya said to me, and I nodded.

We were in the kitchen, preparing for the breakfast, when I decided to ask something.

"By the way can I ask you something?" I said and she nodded confusingly.

"Why were you scared to tell Abhimanyu ji about you and Raj?" I spoke.

"Well Bhabhi, Bhai was always possessive for his girls, whether it's me, Mumma or you. In his eyes, I'm a small child and if he got to know about me and Raj, he will break his friendship with Raj which I don't want." Yeah, she is right, he will surely do that.

"So, you and Raj are in relationship?"

"Don't know, Bhabhi it's way more to be complicated." She said while sighing.

"How though?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Don't know Bhabhi, one time he came too close to me and make me feel that he loves me, but next moment he went far away from me, neither he calls me, or any text and he always surrounded by many girls, sometimes feels like he is playing with me, I can't live my life like this, Bhabhi." She said while her tears started flowing.

I quickly hugged her, and she hugged me back.

"Don't worry, let the destiny and fate decide, what is written ok, just go with the flow, and I'm with you, don't feel alone." She nodded and after making breakfast we served to everyone.

As my family is also there, because of continuous forcing of my dad, papa decided to live here for at least one week.

My mother saw me and smiled, ''My baby is totally grown up, see how she is handling everything.'' My cheeks turn red.

''But Pallavi your daughter is too stubborn, you know, I have told her too many times not to do any work but this girl and her obsession of cooking, never leave a chance to cook, but I must say, she cooks really superb.'' I looked down feeling shy.

''She is speaking truth though.'' Abhimanyu ji whisper in my ear and my cheeks turn super red.

''That is why, she is my daughter.'' My mom said pressing fake collar and everyone laugh.

Sameer and Raj were also there in our house as Raj will leave after one week, but Bhai left last night, as he had works to do.

Diya was sitting beside me in the left and Abhimanyu ji is sitting in my right, while in-front of Diya Raj was sitting, and he was frequently seeing Diya.

While I think now Diya is ignoring him because there is longing in his eyes for Diya, his eyes held love for her but according to explanation of Diya there is more in the story of them.

I hope they both soon find out whatever written in their destiny, but Main important thing is Abhimanyu ji, his mood changes quicker than a pregnant lady, uff, what to do?

Hope just they both soon tell them by themselves, otherwise if he finds out from someone else then there will be huge disaster.

I sighed, I'm feeling too much scared, my palms are sweaty now. I rubbed them to the end of my Kurti and start eating.

As I was about to eat but a high-pitched voice stops all of us.

''Abhi.'' She screamed totally in high voice.

''Here comes the witch, to get stick like a leech.'' Diya murmured from beside me and I look up, so she is that Witch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''''''

So That's all

A cliffhanger, but I think now everyone knows, what will happen? Right

So happy Ganesh Chaturthi to all of you...

So be ready, to now witness the hardships of our couples.

Don't kill me please after that, I can't do anything.

So after 80 votes, next update will be there..

Till then stay tuned, stay safe and healthy..