Chapter-47

NO UPDATES BEFORE 100 VOTES

DO VOTES AS SOON AS YOU CAN.

Naira's POV

Love is one of the most strongest emotions I have ever felt because love makes us strong, makes our will power strong.

I never thought about love, what love is until I met him.

He made me realise, what I could do, and what I couldn't for the family, for our love.

And for this sake of love I'm ready to do anything even it cause me harm.

Because I have to save them and I have to do everything which can save them no matter what happened now.

And for that I have to first know about that pendrive secret because everything is in that drive. I went to Ahana house and even called Naina there too.

Ahana's boyfriend is a specialist in hacking and tracking and we can get to know everything, I started moving out from my house as I was about to sit in the car, a message beeped in my phone.

And it's been one week since Diya went for the project.

I looked at my phone and it was from the unknown number, I opened it.

"Keeping an eye on you, otherwise one member will die" my heartbeat raised seeing this half and unclear message but I got to know the hidden threat behind this threat.

I was shivering and suddenly one hand placed on my shoulder and I flinched.

I abruptly moved back and saw it was Raj, Abhimanyu another friend.

"What happened Naira, why are you so tensed?" He asked and I was thinking whether to tell him or not. But I decided not to give tension to anyone, so I smiled.

"Ahh, nothing I was going to meet Naina and Ahana." I said while Sameer was still looking at me like he can see that I was lying to him.

After few seconds he smiled and said, "sorry sister in law but aunty wants to go to shopping, so since you are free, can you both go as I have a urgent work to do." He informed me and I remembered mumma wants to go to shopping because she want to buy necessary karvachauth things.

Yeah it's my first karvachauth after two days but my heart has unsettling feeling inside me and nothing is helping me

"Ok sure." I went inside and saw mumma was ready and my mother was also ready to go with her.

"Mumma." I said and both my mother looked at me and smiled.

"Let's go." I said.

"Where is Sameer?" My mumma asked me.

"Ahh, he have some work and I will the one who will go with you." They both grin happily and went inside and I followed them.

Abhimanyu was so busy in his office that he forget he has a wife waiting for him because today he didn't message me and not even replied my messages.

Driver started the car and we three went to shopping mall.

After that we three buy so many things and basically I was forced to buy these things because I don't need these much clothes but my mother in law forced me to buy.

But again and again my mind was drifting to that threat, what's that mean and who he is or she is?

I don't know but I have to find out and it's good that Diya is out of the country right now.

And it's going to be evening, we were too much engrossed in shopping that we still didn't eat.

So we made our way towards restaurant as we were about to exit, I noticed a familiar figure with a boy and that boy was also familiar.