Chapter-46

VOTES TARGET- 100

Otherwise no update early.

———————————————
Naira's POV

After little his scolding, I was totally cage in the room.

Doctor declared me as a weak and somewhat malnourished person and since then, everyone in the house is hella bound to take care of me.

But one person didn't even come here to ask me that is Diya.

I don't know what happened to her, she isn't talking to me.

Seems like she doesn't care about me.

And today she have to go to America for her project.

And now everyone is doing preparation and I'm making her favourite poha.

She very much likes it whenever I make her poha.

After serving it in the plate I took her in her room and knocked the door.

She opened it but her smile eventually falls when she saw it's me.

To be honest, I felt hurt by seeing her behaviour. I don't know what I have done that she is ignoring me or not talking to me.

"I have made your favourite poha only for you, as after that for two weeks there will be no poha in that hotel." I said with little teasing but she didn't even see me as she was continuing packing.

"Bhabhi, I'm too busy to eat and also I don't have appetite to eat anything." She said coldly.

And now that is enough, I can't handle her coldness.

"What happened to you? Why are you behaving like that to me, what did I do?" But no response came.

I sighed and went outside from her room and went to my room.

My tears started flowing and I couldn't control it anymore.

I went to his office room and burst it inside, I don't care whether he was busy or not.

I looked at him and he was also looking at me first I can say he was shocked with this but after that when he looked at me he was concern for me.

"Naira-" I didn't let him complete, I hugged him completely.

He is only one who brings calm inside me, he is the only one I can rely on.

I love him, deeply and madly, I can't live without him.

I can't even imagine my life without him.

"What happened baby?"

Ever since I saw him, I found deeply attract with him.

His kindness, his understanding as well as his anger all are alluring to me.

Sometimes I want to go deep to know him better than any one do, but I'm afraid that one day I have to see hate in his eyes, I have to go away from him.

I will die if I have to see hate for me in his eyes, that eyes which is only filled with adoration and love only for me, I can't bear to see hate.

"Shh." His soothing voice relaxed me and I finally calm down in his relaxing arm.

"Now tell me what happened?" He said while making me sit on his lap and with one hand he was caressing my back.

"Nothing just nightmare." I lied without meeting his eyes.

"Look at me." I looked as he said.

"I love you." That three words did magic to my wounds, I can't tell him that his sister is giving me a cold shoulder, it will hurt him.

"I love you too." I said and he leaned towards my face and starts kissing me.

That kiss was assuring that whatever happened he will be always with him, this kiss has so many emotions inside it.

I want to be his strength, not his weakness, I will surely do that.

Now whatever will happen I will face it, no matter what the result is.

After sometime I calmed down but still my head was on his chest and he was stroking my back. No words were exchanged, we sat in a complete silence.

"You ok now." After sometime he asked me and I nodded and detached from the hug.

"Let's eat something." He didn't pushed the matter and clearly try to change the topic.

"By the way, today you truly looked like monkey with puffy eyes and red nose, but my monkey." He said with teasing.

"Yaah." I said and hit him lightly on his chest and hide my face in his chest.

His chest vibrated with laughter, the music to my ears which I can listen everyday.

"Let's go." He said while holding my hands

We reached downstairs and everyone is present there on the dining table.

My family is still here because we want them to get their company back to them, it was a plan and I and Abhimanyu ji and we didn't tell anyone about this as it will be surprise for them.

We also want to know the reason of years ago fire.

And I think I get some clue about it and that pen-drive have something inside it which I couldn't able to collect courage to give to him and tell him the whole truth.

After breakfast, it was the time of Diya departure

Maa was giving lecture to her that to take care, not unnecessarily roam around.

After she hugged everyone and even she hugged me but as a formality.

We went to airport to see off here and maa was crying on her daughter departure.

"Mummy it's only for 2 weeks, don't cry, I will take care." Diya said.

"Princess, I'm just a call away you know, if you feel slightest discomfort then you will call me, ok." Abhimanyu ji said while hugging her and she also nodded.

I always admire the bond of them and they remind me of my brother and I bond we are also like that.

My brother is everything to me so was my family and now this family is also everything to me and I will do everything to protect this family.

I shouldn't feel scared just a mere incident, I should try to do deep inside this shit and all.

I should find out the years ago buried mystery of fire in the company and the death of first heir of Shekhawat family, and the death of my grandparents.

I have to find out why this is happening and who was that person who tried to harm me, my family and especially why their main target is Shekhawat princess that is Diya.

I will not let anything happened to anyone whether it will cost my life, I don't care.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UPDATED!!

I'm just only updating for my loyal readers.

And thank you for waiting patiently, it means a lot to me.

Please guys do vote, because your support is everything to me, otherwise I have to delete this book because of lack of views and votes.

Please help me and do votes and comments on it.