Chapter-13

DOUBLE UPDATE😍😍😉😉

Third person's POV

''Everyone accepted you but don't forget that I haven't accepted you yet, I will accept you when you will prove us that you are eligible of becoming daughter-in-law of the shekhawat family.'' Whole day these words ringing in Naira's mind.

She couldn't help it but to think about it, whole day got busier with her while performing after marriage ritual, she just fully enjoyed it.

She also know if it wasn't his grandparents, may be they were staying in his penthouse which she was grateful because she know his grandparents were the sole reason that this much is happening.

From the morning, there was a different shine on Abhimanyu face as compared to two previous days where they lived in their penthouse.

Naira was feeling happy because of his grandparents which they are kinds lovely and friendly in nature but when it comes to their family, they totally become hitler type which everyone scared of, even Abhimanyu and his father. 

Naira was cautious towards her new life first mission as she remembered her mother's words.

'After marriage a girl life never be easy, responsibilities are the one who we have to take care, we have to took our steps very attentively, because new place, new lifestyle is not a cup of cake to handle. I know my Naira is smart, she will surely handle it, right!' Naira nodded.

Now she know whatever she will do, now will be seen as Daughter-in-law of the most biggest family, shekhawat family.

It's was evening time and preparation of Pooja going on because according to the ritual newly couple have to do first pooja for their upbringing future and peaceful life and then they will start their new life, although they know they are two days late and when his grandmother asked Abhimanyu personally about it that did they sleep in one room or not, as it is not in favour that without worship of god they can't start their new life.

''No dadi, we want to take things slow so we were living in separate rooms and also I know these rituals so I was the one who suggest this to Naira.'' he said much to his grandmother relief and she lovingly caress Abhimanyu cheek as she was proud of him that in this modern city he didn't forgot their rituals.

On the other side Diya was on the cloud nine that finally, his grumpy brother got a wife because she instantly like Naira by seeing the innocence and beautiful face of hers.

She was trying to talk to Naira from the morning but these rituals didn't let her and she also complain this to her brother but in return he said to wait.

Now she got time as everyone was busy in preparing for the pooja and everyone forced Naira to get ready but she wanted to help them and no body let her and Abhimanyu mother send her to Diya room as she know how to do make up and all, on the top of that she even bring a gift for her but couldn't able to give her and now she can give her.

''Bhabhi.'' she said and Naira turned around and saw her with box.

''What is this, diya?'' she asked softly.

''Bhabhi, I brought it for you and I want you to try this, please.'' she said while forwarding the box towards Naira which she gladly accept it by seeing her cute puppy eyes.

''It's beautiful.'' she said while caressing the cloth.

''But I can't accept it, it is looking expensive, please.'' she goes in her panick mode but Diya smiled.

'exactly what bhai said?' she thought.

She already discuss this with Abhimanyu and Abhimanyu gaves the same response that she will not accept it as it is expensive.