Chapter-15

Abhimanyu POV

Life was always unexpected because at any moment, anything could happen like it happened to me, but in this I was the one who changed it.

In the heat of anger I did the most unexpected thing, which I really felt right to save her from humiliation, Those villagers weren't ready to listen her, even accused her for that thing which she never did.

Literally, they thought that Naira was sleeping with me that night, but She didn't if it wasn't Naira who didn't save me that time I don't know if I was able to survive or not but thanks to Naira she came on time and that time I also did which I genuinely felt right to do that is marriage.

I thought that after marrying her those humiliation will stop because they knew who I'm and wouldn't dare to say any filthy things to her and surprisingly they stopped also.

I sighed heavily as I remembered the first reaction of my parents , they directly kicked us out without even let me explain the whole scenario.

I even went out with Naira because I can't leave her now, I was the reason of this mess and I was also the reason that she got stuck with me, I even promised to myself that I will give a chance to this marriage.

But after two days unexpected call came to me, dadi call, She talked to me in a cold tone because I didn't told her anything about this and even didn't talked to her in those two days.

But as when we were going home, Naira was looking nervous, so I thought to ease her nervousness, But that girl like she is literally some thing, her rantings, she can talk in a one breath, I mean who can talk like this, her habit of saying thoughts aloud and even some time plotting my murder in her mind but then remembered that I'm her husband and Husband is like a god. Wow seriously. I chuckle.

I like to tease her very much and even gave her a name Monkey, because that girl neither stay in a one place more than one minute nor she can stop her blaberrings.

I smiled at my thoughts and shook my head and saw my beside that Naira was sleeping peacefully while cuddling a pillow close to her heart, I was having some work so I was in my study room for doing this, so that Her sleep didn't get disturbed and it was 12AM in the mid night when I returned to my room or say our room, and saw her sleeping soundly.

Well to be honest, she is cute but some times dangerous when she glare at any person by they way especially me, which is enough to scare a shit out of a person

'Wow the great king of Rajasthan Abhimanyu Singh Shekhawat is scared of his wife, nice progress' my sub conscious said well more like mocking me.

Not that I'm scared, But I removed all the thoughts from my head and went to sleep and also not to forgot honeymoon trip tomorrow evening.

Next day

There is whole chaos in my house, as today I and Naira have to the honeymoon, Well it's simply a trip for me and her too, It's not like that we love each other so we would consider it as honeymoon.

But today Naira was looking too much excited, her face was shining with pure excitement.

I know she never went out of her small village of Jaipur, but going to foreign city excites her and trust me I was also feeling genuinely happy that she is happy.

After the end of honeymoon there is a surprise for her, I will not tell now, You will got to know.

So it's 1 PM, and our flight will be taken place at 3PM, so there is still time, and from here going to airport will only take half an hour.

''Abhimanyu and Naira, you both already pack your bags right, Towel, toothpaste, and winter clothes, and also scarfs and all.'' My mother said.

''Relax, Mumma, I already pack everything and we even doubled checked our things.'' Naira said, she was getting comfortable with my mom, she accepted her without any thing which was a huge relief for me.