Chapter-19

Naira's POV

Yesterday was a fun, it was like that I never had this much entertainment in my life, ever since I lived in village, I used to play with village children but just in the boundaries of the village.

But I know this is the second phase of my life, and always it's says that we should always enjoy every moment, because we don't know what would happen at the very next moment, so I always enjoy every small moments.

Yesterday something happen with me and with my heart, because with Abhimanyu I was feeling a different sensation engulfing me and my whole whole body. The way we both laugh, travel and also the way he protect me, and hold me, dance with me, I can't figured out what's that emotions.

Yesterday at night when we dance, it's feel like that some thing has changed.

'You started liking him.' my sub-conscious said.

'Really?' I asked to myself.

I don't have friends whom I can share these emotions, those hovering butterflies on my tummy, I really don't have answer of that question which I asked to my self.

But the thing is that Do I really started liking him, I know he is a genuine person, a caring but some thing he is very arrogant, a jerk type person because you know his anger, oh god, don't let me start about his anger, I Naira who was never scared in my life, is now scared with only his anger.

But I'm grateful he never lash out on me, otherwise I will beat the shit out of him and you all will help me in this right?

Ok, anyways, I got ready early and Abhimanyu is in the washroom from half an hour, God knows what he is doing this late.

I thought only girls are the one who took time to take shower but here the case is opposite.

''Hey, are you sleeping inside the washroom.'' I said while knocking but he didn't reply. Jerk!

Just after two minutes he came outside and narrowed his eyes on me, now what did I do.

''What were you doing inside the washroom from last half an hour.'' I asked.

''Mrs. monkey, did you completely lost your senses or your brain just fall out somewhere while jumping here and there.'' He said and I was stunned. How dare he!

''Mr. Angry bull, what did you say?'' I said and he started coming close to me.

''Why Mrs. Monkey you don't know what we did in the washroom or do you wanna see it that what I do in the washroom.'' He said and my eyes got wide.

''W...What are you saying?'' I said and his smirk got widened. Oh, how much I want to wipe off that smirk from his face.

''What you heard.'' He said.

I pushed him as he was too close to me, ''You are crazy.'' I said and went outside without listening him, He was laughing because I heard his laughing sound.

I went in the elevator but before it closed Abhimanyu entered inside while smirking at me.

I didn't said any thing and then we reached downstairs to do the breakfast.

We entered inside and got settled on one of the seat and ordered our breakfast. As we were about to eat but some one called Abhimanyu from back side.

''Abhi.'' I saw Abhimanyu eyes shine and he quickly turned around, there was standing a man in his late 20's looking same age as of Abhimanyu, fair skin complexion and he was wearing a t-shirt with ripped jeans, he was handsome but not more than Abhimanyu.

They both were hugging and smiling and I was confused but soon that person noticed me and his eyes got wide. What is happening?

''Abhi, she was the one.'' He asked while pointing at me and abhimanyu nodded.