Glimpses

"Don't you have any shame Naira, that you were with a men whole night, in the same house, in the same room." One lady yelled at her, humiliated her infront of whole village, who is now seeing with a disgusted face.

"I...it's not like that aunty, he was..." Naira tried to justify her opinion.

"What's not like that huh! We clearly saw you with men sleeping beside him. Now you try to justify this." She again yelled.

"Aunty, please..." this time different women cut her off.

"I never thought Naira you will be this type of girl, that you can... chee..I even felt ashamed to speak this." She said and this time Naira felt helpless, nobody was ready to listen her, everyone was humiliated her.

She was seeing everyone only to see disgust for her, she again tried to justify.

"Aunty.. please listen to me.. uncle you know me, I will never do like this, please try to understand me, whatever you saw was not a truth." She said while after a little pause she again start..

"Yes, I accepted that I was with him whole night but whatever you saying it's not like that, he was..." again that women didn't let her speak.

"See, people she accepted that she was him whole night now so what punishment should we gave to her." She said while smirking towards Naira because she always hate Naira.

"No... no mom, you say something, you know me I'm not like that I was just helping him." Naira said.

"Helping in warming his bed." At this moment she felt a characterless girl, totally humiliated.

"Enough of this." Naira mother shouted.

"I know my Naira, she will never do this thing, and for your kind information she is not a character less who will sold her dignity for a mere money, because she always had everything what she want. We always gave her everything and if I listen one more word then I swear I also don't know what would I do with you all." Naira felt immense happiness as she tried to run to her mother but some women held her from behind.

"No no mummy, please save me." Naira mother was about to come when some women held her also, she wriggled and tried to freed herself but no avail. They held her tightly.

"Naira!! leave her otherwise I will burn down the whole village you can't even stop me." Her mother shouted on the top of her lungs.

Some women started going towards Naira with a blank ink to paint her face, Naira was shouting and crying but there was no one to help her, everyone was just watching the whole drama.

At this moment Naira mother was calling for her father but unfortunately her was not here.

She cursed her luck and again tried to freed herself as some women was about to paint her face until one voice stopped them.

"Dare to touch her or I will cut everyone fingers here." Everyone stopped doing and saw the person.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here is the little glimpse of upcoming chapter...

Are you all excited so next chapter will come tomorrow

Are you excited to know what is happening who was the person and why Naira was with him whole night..

For knowing all this stay tuned and take care

Don't forget to do votes and comments...if you like the chapter