Chapter-31

PLEASE IGNORE MY MISTAKES—

Abhimanyu POV

"Pratap Singh Rathore." When Naira mother I and including Sameer and Raj, Vihaan widens their eyes.

Because Pratap Singh Rathore have that name in the business world which no one can fade them.

Although in today many businessmen knows about it.

We also heard when we first took steps in the business world about the family sudden vanish.

"Krishna, you mean dadu your friend Naira grandfather is Krishna Pratap Singh Rathore, was one of the youngest and most talented businessman, who never fails in his plans and tactics." I said while I feel Naira eyes on me.

"Yes." He slowly murmurs a yes.

"But why you all change the surnames, and why you both never told us these things." Naira asked.

"Because we don't want that whatever we suffer, you all will suffer, after the mom and dad demise we didn't have any thing, because of this business all threats were started coming, many people starts standing against us, and at that time I also got a news that your mother was pregnant with Vihaan, and we were so happy, but to save our life, most importantly our child, we thought to live there permanently and when Abhimanyu came there, I had some doubt that he must be your child and trust me I wanted to come there and now I'm glad that my daughter came in your house marrying your son.'' Naira's father said and at last he was smiling.

I look at Naira to see she was already looking at me, I wanted to apologize to her but that girl one time she looks at me and when we made contact, instantly she looks away.

On the top of that, she didn't even talk to me from morning after that.

''Yes, and now our promise is fulfilled.'' My dad said.

I couldn't help but to ask, '' Promise? what promise dad?''

He smiled looking at me, ''When they got pregnant, we made promise to each other that we will marrying our child to each other child, and now see even destiny was helping us to fulfill our promise and made you both marry each other.'' I smiled.

It's true Naira is the perfect partner and I being the jerk couldn't be able to control my anger, and always, always my anger left me in trouble.

I sighed, that's the different story for some day.

This time Vihaan asked, "But dad, after everything set up and after so many years why didn't you try to take over the company again because it's pretty known that you and dadu were the owners and real owner."

"It's not like that, I don't want it but after what happened to mom and dad, I don't want that you all will suffer like that." He said and sighed.

"Okay children, you all must be tired, go and take rest because dinner has time." Mom said and everyone nodded.

Now Abhimanyu, go for it.

"I... actually and I and Naira have some plans and will be late at night." I said while glancing at Naira whose jaws were dropped and by the corner of my eyes, I saw Sameer, Raj and Diya were smirking as well as Naina was there too which was also following along.

These bastards is definitely spoiling innocent girls.

"Wh... -" Naira was trying to say something and I know what she will be saying so I hurriedly cut her off.

"Come on, we don't have much time, get ready." I said while holding her hands and dragging her.

We reached to our room and I'm telling you it looks could kill, I will be I don't know where I will be present right now.