Chapter-53

Abhimanyu POV

Naira was stubborn enough to go alone and that's what my biggest regret.

I shouldn't give up above her stubbornness, she doesn't know how I felt when I saw that bastard was dragging her with her hairs on the floor and she was unconscious..

My blood boiled when I saw that bastard was touching my Naira, not only touching, he hurt her..

The wounds, the weakness when I saw on the strongest women, I felt a pang in my heart but she was smiling like nothing happened and still not blaming me that I didn't stop her.

It's been a week since this happened and Naira is completely restricted to do any kind of work, neither of her college nor any house work..

Everyone is just behind her, Naira eat this, Naira drink this.

I slowly chuckled remembering how she scrunch her face when she was dislikes dishes that is tasteless food. She looked at me with hopeful eyes that I would save her, but hey no I don't wanna die by my own mother hands.

She was glaring at me like that, that I was the one who is responsible for her condition.

I smiled and start going towards my car to go home, when I reached I couldn't control my laugh because Naira has made everyone a child who is running behind her like Naira is a 5 year old and her mother is running behind her.

''Naira, if I catch u then I'm sure you will regret it so stop there right now.'' and she stopped..?

No... I laughed as when she hide behind my father.

I stood there while crossing my arms because now its enough and she has to take her medicines..

''Enough'' my voice boomed in whole hall and everything stop.

I went inside and took the medicine glass from mom hands and went to Naira, ''Dare to run away Mrs. shekhawat, consequences won't be good'' 

I glared at her and she gulped, I know she will kill me after this, but it's okie.

Health come first.. right public..

While glaring, I hand the glass to her and told her to drink..

After she finished I put the glass onto the table and dragged her to my room and locked my room.

As I turn around, a flying pillow came and thankfully I catch it.

''What do u think about yourself huh, you always glare at me and scared me, you know how much that medicine is bitter.'' She pouted and sat on the bed.

I chuckled and sit in front of her, ''Even if it is bitter you have to take it, for getting bitter, there are still many wounds which didn't heal till now, so just a little more and you will be fine.'' I looked in her eyes directly and she nodded with a smile.

''Good girl, now take rest for a while ok.'' I made her lay down on bed and went to freshen up.

THIRD PERSON POV

Abhimanyu went to take a bath but all the time his mind is on the safety of his family, he knows what coming next which he is prepared for.

But does his family prepared for what coming next.

They are happy that nothing happened to Naira as no one likes Sam now, they hate her more than anyone can hate her enemies.

As Abhimanyu come outside from washroom, naira was fast asleep so he went to balcony to make a phone call.

''What's the report.'' he said to a phone while clutching the railings of balcony.

''Good, I'm coming.'' he went outside of the house without disturbing anyone and reached to his one of the farm house.

''Where is she?'' he asked as soon as he reached there.

''She is outside sir, but.'' Abhimanyu stop right in his track and looks deadly in his eyes.

''Complete your sentence.'' He crossed his arms still looking in his eyes.

The another person lowered down his eyes and said, ''Sir, this girl is a psycho and I guess she knew it that we were following her as she didn't even protest while we were kidnapping her, and now she is laughing continuously.'' He completed his sentence while being scared.

''Tsk, she can be psycho but not more than me, got it.'' He patted the cheeks of another person and went inside to see that person whom he ordered to tied.

''We met again Sam.'' he said while entering inside. 

Sam stop laughing and smiled after seeing Abhimanyu, ''Oh look, majesty is here.'' she scoffed on his face.

Abhi face color changed as this time he was boiling in anger and in angered he grabbed the face of Sam tightly, ''You gotta behave yourself because this time, you are in my territory and I won't even hesitate to ordered my hungry dogs who is ready to pounce on u anytime to take a taste of this dirty blood of yours.'' He growled in anger and she gulped. 

''Tsk.'' he left her face with a jerk and sit in front of her while ordering his man to bring dogs but don't let them come near them.

''So if u love your life, answer my questions dirty doll.'' he said.

''I will say a simple word that is why, so start barking.'' he crossed his arms and legs and wait for her reply.

But when she didnt reply, he swap his hand in air and his men were going to free the dogs, this scare her.

''STOP, I'm saying, I'm saying.'' she said while being scared..

Abhimanyu smirked, ''I love you always from the starting, i truly love u, how you always carry smile around u, you aren't arrogant while being a prince and king, that's what make me fall for u, but that girl Naira snatches you from me, that bitch-.'' 

''ENOUGH!'' Abhimanyu growled again making her face lost her colors..

''One more word against my wife and you are dead right now, right here.'' he said while coming dangerously close to her.

''Why can't you see my love, what did you see in her that you didn't even try to see in me, why Abhi just why.'' She cried.

''You wanna know the reason, then listen... she isn't behind me because she wanted fame, she isn't with me because she wanted money or a personality which you wanted to have after coming beside me and I hate those person which went behind people just to get fame and money, that's why I never loved you, and you tried to kill her, not only her, my sister, my brother, you dared to touch them.'' he again grabbed her face and left it with a jerk.

''Keep locking her here, and tie these dogs in front of her so that she won't try to run away from here.'' the staff nodded as sam kept shouting, begging him to listen to her.

Abhimanyu start going home until one person blocked his way as he put sudden break and hoped out of the car..

''Who are you?'' he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''''

So Hi, I know I know it's been too long since I updated and I'm sorry for it,, but I was going through a lot..

I had many breakdowns in between as well as my exams were going on..

and I got these symbols as depression so I decided to cure it while being myself  and continue those things which I love so yes I'm here.

I brought books too to read in my free time and divert time.. I hope you all will be with me just like the way you all were with me..

Thank you for waiting patiently for my update, here is your update and please do give me suggestion that what should i do next in next chapter, I mean what do u want to see in my next chapter because I will finish this book on 60th chapter.

EVERYONE DO GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS PLEASE.....

LOVE YOU ALL..

STAY TUNED.. next chapter coming tomorrow..