Chapter-11

Vote target-70+

THIS CHAPTER IS UNEDITED PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CORRECT MY MISTAKES.

''Then get out of here.'' Everyone gasped When Abhimanyu holds Naira hands whose tears were not stopping and started going out of the house.

Sameer was also shocked to saw the scene but he can't do anything as the situation isn't in his hand, He also started going with them.

Here Abhimanyu mother shouted, ''Are you out of your mind, why you throw him away, There are many options, if he married then we can test his wife but no you have to throw him away."

''Then what should I do, do you know who she is, she is from village, a middle class family and you know How do I know because one of my bodyguard always stay with him and he always told me every details and I also know this. What would happen when outsiders got to know that soon-to-be king marry a village, low class girl, then what respect we will hold.'' Abhimanyu Mother was shocked to listen all this, but she went outside to stop him.

When she went she was shocked because Naira was fighting with Abhimanyu. She went near them so that she can able to listen their talk.

''Why you leave your parents huh, just leave me, why to leave your parents just for a nobody like me, My brother live here and I'm sure tomorrow he will surely come here just drop me off there and started living with your parents, Don't hurt them, they are your parents.'' All the time Abhimanyu mother was standing beside them and listening them, she was feeling happy that Naira was saying to leave her and live with his parents. At last she was slowly started trusting her.

Abhimanyu didn't paid any attention to her blabberings and hold her hand and started dragging her before her mother could able to stop him he went towards his car and started driving , he was not in the mood to listen as this is the first time that his family didn't support him in his decision, didn't try to understand his point of view, and here Naira was getting on his nerves.

As she was already saying to leave her repeatedly, but he can't leave her, can he, how can he when he took all the responsibility of her and even he wasn't drunk or anything when he married her, when he promised her family to never ever leave her.

Now she was continuously yelling, Abhimanyu was driving the car and Naira was sitting in the passenger seat, as she was forced.

Abhimanyu halted his car at a side way and loosen his seatbelt and came near Naira more like hovering her.

''If you utter a one single word, I will not hesitate to kiss you right now, right here, so not a word more wifey.'' Naira's heart was beating crazily because of this proximity and also seeing the anger of Abhimanyu.

He backed away leaving Naira shocked but she huffed in annoyance.

'Angry bull' she mutter in her breath but due to her bad luck Abhimanyu listened.

''I listened it.'' Naira eyes widen and she quickly start acting like sleeping while crying at a same time in her mind and cursing herself.

'Can't you control your tongue, stupid tongue, No no stupid mind, who says to think like that, Ah I'm doomed, Naira be ready to face this angry bull from now on, Ah my life.' she cried mentally and eventually slept.

Abhimanyu was still driving lost in his thoughts, because he thought that his parents will support him but they didn't and now two people can change their minds but they aren't here this moment.

He took a side glance when he noticed that Naira wasn't saying anything, she slept because of tiredness.

After sometime Abhimanyu reached their penthouse which is of his own hard work money, not Shekhawat empire money.