Chapter-36

Naira's POV

Fear.

It is something I'm feeling whenever I go outside, fear of being watched.

Last night when I told this to him, he got scared, his face pales which immediately tells me that there is a story behind all of this.

I want to know what he is hiding from me when especially it is related to me, I want to know why he got scared that he was like scared of losing someone.

I got ready for my college and today Abhimanyu ji is silent totally which I don't like.

He was in his thoughts, not paying any attention and let me tell you this is his 4th time he was trying to wear tie.

Sighing, I went towards him and remove his hands from his tie, he didn't say anything but all the time he was watching me, my every move, I can feel it.

All the time I didn't dare to look up because of all the sudden I felt too nervous in his intense gaze.

When I was done and about to leave, but he suddenly hold my waist and dragged me close.

My cheeks flushed and look into his chocolate eyes.

The love he was holding for me in his eyes for me, making me feel guilty not to share my feelings for him to him.

I know he can feel my love towards him but I also know he wanted to listen those words from my mouth.

But soon I will tell him that how much I love him but there is a problem I can sense it because these following and fear in Abhimanyu ji eyes is not something, that I can shrugged it off, it's something big which I have to know about.

"I love you." My heart skipped a beat at the sudden confession and I smiled.

But didn't reply.

Why?

Because I want to make him feel special, I want to propose him, how he proposed me but when time comes.

And we both flinched at the sudden thud of door, as the door banged open.

Sam...... , she.. I want to kill her, because she gives me negative vibes, and whenever we always enjoy our privacy, there she came to disturb us.

We were both in same position when she came, but when she saw, I saw her glaring at me, that glare which can burn anyone.

But I'm also Naira, I also glare at her back.

When Abhimanyu ji turned around, she quickly hides her face in between her hands.

"Oops, sorry, I will come later and you enjoy your time." She said, and I want to bang her head.

"No, no Sam what happened, anything important that you came here." He asked rather too sweetly.

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists and hurriedly went downstairs.

I quickly started my breakfast and everyone smiles at me which I returned.

"Ok, so today we are leaving as now it's my daughter married house, so we can't live here more than many days." My dad said after finishing his breakfast.

"Why dad, please live with us and also try to manage that business which was left behind." Abhimanyu ji said while coming behind with that Sam.

I huffed, and Raj bhai chuckled seeing my expressions.

I half smile and he patted my head.

"No son, that business was the root of my family destruction, and now I don't want to go on that way which was left behind and also which shakes the root of my family." Dad said.