Chapter-52

There are shouting, actually a lot of shouting, some banging, some thundering.

Where I am? And why I am not able to open my eyes, it's all black.
Everything is hurting, Abhi where are you? Why can't I find you.

I'm hearing my name, just like Abhi called me always.

Naira you can do this, just open your eyes, try.
Ok
1,2,3 I slowly tried to open my eyes and it's all around dirty, muddy and fighting.

Lot of people fighting, and name is being called frequently, I tried to look closely with a clear vision and somehow I was able to. I looked beside me and Diya and Naina were unconscious, my eyes are dropping and my ears aren't able to understand anything and not able to listen these all noise...

I wanna sleep...I can't stay awake..it's hurting..
What is happening to me...

Abhi
Abhi
Abhi
I want you
I need you..please

I close my eyes and sleep or maybe feeling like my last sleep...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My eyes opened slowly and this time without paining, I saw the white ceiling first..

Where I am?
I tried to look around and no one is here until the door opened and the doctor walked with both of my fathers...

I smiled at them and they both sit beside me, caressing my hairs..
I don't know what happened there but I was scared, and I miss them.
So by thinking this I teared up.

"Don't cry bacha, everything is alright now" my father-in-law said.

I don't know why my body is feeling too weak and why i don't remember anything after when that trap fell on us...

But the question is that why the hell I am feeling too much weak like someone has banged my body to the wall several times and these marks on my arms, forehead and my foot is also bandaged.

I was looking confusedly on my wounds when my dad spoke, ''Abhimanyu will answer every question of yours.''

Just hearing his name, my heartbeat speeded up, I am glad that our plan was successful and according to the things which we planned.

Both dad started going outside leaving me alone here but as soon as they left, Abhimanyu came inside with a worried, tired, angry, sad expression as I can read his every expression.

He slowly came towards me and just by seeing him my eyes teared up and my eyes starts crying silently.

I was scared after the trap and I wanted him near me as now I have seen him, I wanna hug him.

He sat on the bed just beside me and I immediately hug him which he reciprocate.

He wrapped his arms around me which was enough for me burst in crying.

''Shh, everything is alright, she is gone from our life forever, nothing would happen because of her in our life.'' he whispered in my ears while rubbing my back.

''I am sorry, I shouldn't have accept your request of going alone there, it's all my fault that you are in this condition, I'm sorry I was late." He said to me while hugging me tightly and his voice was heavy.

"I-it wasn't your fault, I was stubborn to go, diya needed us, although she doesn't know that it was your all plan, but I was stubborn enough to make you say yes." I whisper while rubbing his back.

"And you saw your stubbornness, did you even know what happened." He said while breaking the hug and looks at me.

I shakes my head as no and he starts describing.

Abhimanyu's POV

I was in my office when my security head called me that someone has intrude in my house.

I was shocked and angry that how can a person can intrude in my house in the tightest security and more like what the hell my security guards were doing there when they didn't even get to know that there was a person who intrude inside my house. 

Seems like I need a new security with their perfect work. 

I rushed outside of my office by wearing my office coat and tell the driver to take me home, as soon as I reached home, Sahil my security head met me and told me that this stranger came inside due to secret panel of my house. 

Well, this was shocking because except me, Sahil and Sameer no one know this secretly out and inside of the house. 

I need to look after this, I went inside only to see that everyone is sitting together and sharing laughter with each other but naira and Diya aren't there, I greeted everyone and starts going towards our room. 

''Because....because bhabhi, I was mislead by one person."

This voice resembles Diya, what they are talking about. 

I tried to look inside the room and listened everything.

"Mislead." Naira spoke. 

I looked at my wife who was looking confused but see how cute she is looking.]

Uff, Abhimanyu stop seems like something serious is going and here you dumbo, I shake my head and again starts listening them. 

"Yes bhabhi." She nodded and lower down her head.

"Who was it?" She asked while crossing my hands against her chest.

Woah, damn hot..

ugh, you are becoming pervert Abhi.

"Bhabhi....vo." She stutters.

"I asked who was it Diya." Sternly  spoke and my sister was shivering.

My tigress, but the next words of diya boiled my blood and angry as hell and now I can connect the strings of what they are talking about.

"Sam." She said in a lower and soft voice.

"Bhabhi, I never wanted to behave like this but that women she lied to me, she said that you...you....."

"That you send my nudes to someone just because you don't like me." She blasted the boom.

I fisted my hand and I dont know whether to get angry or laugh that my sister is easy to manipulate by others

She stumbled on her feet and she tried to balanced it.

How badly i wanna come out and hold my wife and sister both of them to my chest and let them know that I am here for them. 

"Why didn't you ask me?" Naira tried to say.

"Why didn't you ask me, huh?" This time naira yelled and she flinched.

I am also angry so before I burst on them, I left the place and went to our room.

~~~

After some time when Naira came, she was too upset and I can't see.

''Sweetheart, what happened?'' I made her sit on my lap and she starts playing with my shirt button, which shows that she is clearly hurt and wanna share. 

''You won't get angry right.'' She whispered and I shake my head while cupping her face and kissed her forehead to make her calm.

Then she told me everything whatever I listened in their conversation and also Sam manipulated Diya and then how Diya behaved with naira. 

I was angry and my blood was boiling too much and then we both decided to close the chapter of this sam. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINALLLLLYYYY!!!!!!!

I AM SORRY THAT I WAS SUPER DUPER LATE BUT LIFE SCHEDULE MADE ME SO BUSY SO I KNOW YOU WILL UNDERSTAND. 

AND AND AND HAPPY DUSSEHRA TO ALL OF YOU, SO HERE IS THE GIFT OF DUSSEHRA BY MY SIDE. 

STAY TUNED AND DONT FORGET TO DO VOTES AND COMMENTS. 

SEE YOU SOON, BYE BYE....