Chapter-43

Naira's POV

Last Night was a bliss for me, I never expected that I would one day fall in love with the one who forcefully married to me.

Although it can't be force but yeah in another situation it was forced.

If he never took my side, then I can't be here, I can't get this much love from Mt family.

I'm grateful that he married to me and save me from the insult.

But now when everything is going well, in our relation then a person or I don't know who but creating a lot of problems.

I don't know how I will be able to cop up.

That night was a horrible for me, when I saw someone death in front of my eyes.

My hands... they were colored with someone blood.

I tried to save him, but he made me run.

I don't know how I will tell this to Abhimanyu.

I know after knowing this truth he will hate me; he will be angry because I was the reason of someone death.

My heart was feeling heavy.

Beside that I want to talk to Diya about her and Raj relationship.

I went to her room and knocked it.

She opened the door and let me Inside it.

"Bhabhi, did you need anything." She asked.

"No, I want to just ask something to you."
I spoke.

"Yes."

"Are you and Raj together, is everything going well between you two." I asked hesitantly.

I don't know how she will react; I'm just concern for her; I don't want that she will cry.

"What do you mean, Bhabhi?" She asked softly, almost afraid.

"Dear, you don't have to scared from me, I won't tell anyone until you want me to." I said while caressing her cheeks.

"I don't know what is happening in my life, one part of my heart is want to live him, but another part is scared from bhai." She said while tears started forming in her eyes.

"Then why don't you tell your bhai." I asked.

"I'm afraid Bhabhi, if he will get to know that his best friend and sister are in a relationship then he will be angry, and God knows what he will do" she said in a whisper.

"He is a human baby, not any monster, if he is hard from outside then he is so soft from inside too, he will understand your love." I spoke.

"But-" She was going to said but I interrupted.

"No buts, first solve your love problem and when it got solved then promise me at the very next moment, you will tell your bhai." I said while extending my hand forward, she smiled and nodded.

"Ok now take rest, tomorrow is your project submission right." I spoke.

"Yes Bhabhi, if it will select then I will get a chance to go to America for a meeting." She said excitingly.

"Ok, all the best." I said while kissing her forehead and went outside.

I was in my thoughts, whether she would tell him or not, or should I just discuss with him. 

I don't know these things shouldn't be hidden from him, otherwise his anger will burst, and he will be hurt eventually. 

I don't want that, I want to tell him everything, but I can't see hatred in his eyes for me, I don't want that he will hate me if he gets to know that I'm murderer, he will call the police at a spot. 

Everyone in the family will hate me. 

Abhimanyu's POV 

''What do you mean?'' I was in my office with Sameer and Raj and two investigators. 

''Yes Sir, that was deliberate.'' He spoke. 

This time Sameer interferes, ''It means you want to say that, that fire in Shekhawat Mansion and the attack on Pratap family was deliberate, but why someone want to kill these two families.'' Sameer said and Raj and I looked at him. 

''Yeah, he is right, why someone want to harm, because from which I know these two families always give support to the needy people and everyone was happy with them.'' This time Raj spoke. 

They both are right; I don't know much about Pratap family but how much I heard from the family that they both were like the gods of the people. 

No one have to face any problem. 

''You are right sir, but if we think logically that money is the biggest enemy and it can force people to do anything if it will be a murder, but I'm sure sir whoever it is, it must be from the family.'' Sahil, my investigator spoke. 

''Family, how are you sure Sahil?'' This time I spoke. 

''Sir because these were the most private and secured buildings, even if stranger have to come the house or the office, first he has to pass the security people and thousands of questions and if he has a logical appointment or not and if it was the family then he or she can enter without any inquiries.'' Sahil spoke. 

He is right, we have to find this truth. 

I decided to get to know about the past truth, because since our family told us about this, I always find myself to think about it. 

There is some mystery involve in it and we have to disclose it. 

Thinking about the family, last night was bliss for me, I never thought that Naira would propose me on my birthday, and we will consummate our marriage. 

She is the most beautiful girl I have ever meet, she respects me, my life, my family, everyone she respects and try to make them hers and make them happy.  

A knock heard and I gave permission to that person. 

''Vikram, what are you doing here?'' Vikram is the head of security in my house and the most loyal person. 

''Sir, I want to show you something.'' He said almost panicking. 

''Calm down, Vikram and tell what happened.'' I spoke. 

''Sir, I think someone intrude Your house from the secret passage door.'' He said and we all three stood up with wide-eyes and shocking face. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  So that's it

Hope you all like the chapter. 

What do you think what will happened next and do you think Naira will be involved in it. 

To know more, stay tuned and always be happy. 

Complete the target of 100 votes.