Chapter-17

Third person's POV

After that little fighting, they decided to roam around Paris because they don't want to spoil their mood because of some trash.

They roam around different places, but Abhimanyu has some plans in his mind or should we say evil mind.

He took Naira at a place without telling her where she was kept asking him but he didn't told her.

He came at a place, and Naira was shock as she is scared that can be said.

It was a place where para gliding stunts were done.

"Why are we here?" She asked and he smiled.

"For para gliding." He said casually and she looked at him like he had grown two heads.

"Are you crazy?" She yelled and then continue.

"If we fall from this much height, then we will meet to god soon, and after that our bodies will not be even recognise, understand and now be a good boy, let's go back." She started rambling.

'Here she goes again.' He facepalmed himself.

"Done." He asked while she was looking at him with a terrified expression.

"What done, huh, let's go back, I will give you chocolates." Now it was his time to look at her like she was grown two heads.

He shook his head and took her hand, started dragging her but she was kept shouting which was grabbing necessary attention.

It was enough for me.

"Shut up." He said while practically yelled and Naira flinched.

He sighed and took her both hands.

"Do you trust me?" His words shock her.

Did she really trust him?

It would be a lie if she no, because his care, his concern, protectiveness everything she started falling with out her acknowledge.

She nodded, "then come with me." He said and again started walking but this time Naira didn't said anything.

And Abhimanyu was feeling butterflies because Naira started trusting him.

They both got ready while Naira denied to do alone as she was scared but then Abhimanyu said to instructor to tie them together.

And now Naira back was touching Abhimanyu chest and his breathe was falling on her back because they were too close.

They both were feeling again strange things which they are unaware.

Abhimanyu jumped and instantly Naira shouting starts and she tightly closed her eyes.

"God, I'm coming to you, I'm dying young god. Mummy." She started ranting and Abhimanyu started laughing.

"Naira, open your eyes." He said to her but she shouted no.

"Naira trust me open your eyes." This time he said more softly.

She slowly opened her eyes, "wow." This was the only word which was left from her mouth and with the help of parachute they land on ground.

Staffs helped them to untie and Naira was about to fall when Abhimanyu caught her.

"Careful." He said but Naira was giggling like a small kid who got her favourite candy.

He felt happy just to see her smile.

"It was....,it was just amazing I never thought I will experience this, thank you thank you so much." She Said while holding his hands which he returned he smile and nodded.