Chapter-51

DO READ AUTHORS NOTE AT LAST.

It's 100k guys and it's all because of you but still my voting part hasn't covered till 10k, it's sometimes disappointing but I know my genuine readers are there who are voting and even waiting eagerly for the updates.

So Silent readers, it's a humble request to do votes and do support me because without your all support, I'm nothing so please do care about this thing.

And all the readers are requested to give me a follow also on Instagram at dream_writer34, there I upload sneak peek and we can always talk there freely.

So, I think it's getting boring, let's start with another chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'''

I tiptoed from the room after ensuring myself that he slept with a deep sleep, and I get ready with my lower and t-shirt, so that no one will recognize us.

After getting ready in the guestroom, I went to Diya's room as she was walking anxiously and pacing all corners of the room.

I slowly went towards her and turned her towards myself, she flinched.

Seems like she is really scared, but today I will finish this Sam chapter who is creating whole chaos in our life.

Vibration of my phone indicate that they are here, I smirked and ensure Diya that everything will be alright and after this Sam chapter, we will try to Raj.

We slowly went towards the door and slowly opened it; my heartbeat is speeding with every two seconds and I'm fearing that someone will come.

We securely made out of the house, and there was a car waiting outside the house, we made our way there.

''Naira, what is happening, why you call us in the middle of the night.'' A person said.

''Yes di, is everything alright?'' Another person said.

A gasp was heard from behind and I saw Diya was looking in front, ''Sameer bhai.'' She whispered.

She must be in shock but we can't handle this shit all alone.

''Bhabhi, why?'' She was in daze.

''Don't worry, I didn't tell them about anything, and we all want destruction of that sam, so be relax.''

''Sameer bhai and Naina, as you all know Sam, so we are going there just to finish the chapter, is that Ok.'' They both smirked and nodded.

I was too much anxious about that because I don't know what will happen there when we reached.

My heartbeat is too high feeling like it will explode, I should tell this all to Abhi.

I'm regretting that I was not able to tell this all plotting which was going on from how long I don't know.

But hope everything went well, and my phone pinged with a message and when I looked up, I felt relieved, and a smile crept on my face.

I close my phone with a message, ''Going to finish the unfished chapter, please come on time.''

I'm now feeling too much relax after this conversation and I'm 100 percent sure that everything will went well.

We stopped at a location which Sam send to Diya to meet her, but we stopped our car away from the house.

It was an isolated house covering with a forest and only with the looks this house gives me a creep vibe.

''Ok, I will go inside, and you three ladies will stay outside here but I can't get you all in any problem.'' Sameer bhai said.