Chapter-9

Third person's POV

''Now she is Naira Abhimanyu Singh Shekhawat and I will not tolerate any harsh words against my wife.'' Just how he declared infront of everyone.

He know what he did was wrong but to save her life but to save her self-respect he has to do this, he never wanted to do this but he know because of saving his life, she has to suffer so he repent as a way.

But without consent marry a girl is a biggest sin because in this nobody will get happy unless or until they want to try this marriage.

Everyone present in the temple was shocked, they got the life biggest shock in their life. Nobody was expecting this move from him, and Sameer had little bit idea that what he want to do and he tried stopping him but no avail.

Everyone stunned and whereas Naira who started understanding the situation what is happening she touched her nose where some part of sindoor fell on her nose and stared at Abhimanyu.

She did remember the part where she asked this thing to her mother.

''It means when a some part of sindoor (vermilion) fell on a bride nose while putting on her partition then her husband will love her immensely and never ever leave her in any situation.'' that was the exact words her mother said when she was reading a book and now she is remembering these words while staring at Abhimanyu who was busy glaring at the villagers.

'Does it means he will never leave me and love me.' she thought.

'But without consent and without proper rituals how can I his wife, neither i know his name nor I know anything about him, just I know he is a king.' she thought again.

She was fighting with her inner self what to do and what not to do, soon a voice broke their trance.

''Not so early young man.'' it was Naira father with her brother.

If Mr. Sharma didn't called him from outside then he never get to know what is happening with his family behind his back.

He saw how Abhimanyu stand for Naira, it would be lie if he never thought to marry her daughter with him because he know Naira can never get any more responsible and mature person in the world other than him.

But he know what Abhimanyu did was clearly wrong but he will let Naira decide her decision about it and whatever will her decision, he will follow.

He glance at Naira and saw she was thinking deeply but even he saw a fingerprints which made his blood boiled.

He came forward and stand in-front of them and Naira brother hugged her which made her broke. Naira brother was always a solace place for her, a guardian who taught her how to fight, who taught her how to teach the lesson who try to misbehave with her. He was her lifeline and she was his Heart and both can't live without each other.

''I know everything that happens here, what all think that what you did that too behind my back, you all thought that i will never get to know, moreover you dare to slap her, that much courage you all got right. I always thought this village my family, my everything but I never knew that this family of mine will do this shameful act with my loved ones.'' he stared at them with a pure disgust and betrayed look and then he turns to Abhimanyu.

''I know why you did, your majesty i respect you a lot but when a child did something wrong so parents have right to scold them, right.'' Abhimanyu nodded while staring at him.

''Then you did wrong because this situation can even solved by calmly, you are a soon to king and if you take such a huge actions in anger without any conscious mind then how will you complete your responsibility without taking a wrong action in a jiff.'' He said.