T-TR is that you?

Before we start it's 11pm and I am dying from insomnia so here you go! Btw sorry for not using this time for the request my mind is too crappy to process the request...

Germany suddenly woke up, not in his new room but on the sofa with the four siblings with him as well.

'Hey Germs! Feeling better?' America asked.
'Y-yah.' Germany responded with a stutter, still remembering his twin's death. He leaped off the couch, feeling the strong pain from his hidden wings but Canada pulled him back.

'Nuh uh, you need emotional support right now.' Canada said before pulling him for a hug, squeezing the life out of Germany.

'Pain.' Germany got to push out before Canada let him go.
'Where? Should I get dad to get you to a hospital?'
'Ugh...I'm doing this only once.' Germany groaned before sprouting his wings out from his back, revealing the black, fluffy wings. Canada's eyes shone seeing those large black fluffy wings.

'Can I touch them if it's not weird?' Canada asked, Germany nodded before telling him to be careful since they are sensitive. Canada took his hand house from his jacket and stroked the wings gently.
'THEY ARE SO SOFT!' Canada said a bit too loud waking up the Aussie and the Kiwi.
'Is that a crow?' Australia said and New Zealand summoned his kiwi's to capture the "crow" but Canada quickly stuck them to a wall using maple syrup.

'That's Germany, he has wings but doesn't like to show them. Wait.. hiding them hurts?'
'Yeah. That's why I keep my room shut when sleeping.'
Suddenly the door rattled and France and UK entered the house.
'Slept well children? You guys gotta wake up for school. Have cereal this morning I need to help UK with some documents.' France said before placing a new backpack with school stuff. 'This is for you and your first day at school.' France gave a warm smile before leaving.

Germany headed to the table. He grabbed it sneakily before running to the top and packing in his blueprints to work on it during school.

After the four and Germany got ready, they left to school by the school bus. Germany hid his wings and joined the others in the bus. Surprisingly not many people were inside since most of them live nearby the school.

'Germany~' a voice whispered and he jumped and flinched to see behind him. That wasn't Brazil for sure who whispered that to him, was he hearing voices or was he being haunted? He didn't know. He brushed it off when they arrived at the huge campus. Australia talked to a random squirrel on the tree before picking up Germany and taking him to the campus.
'NADA PUT ME DOWN!!' Germany squealed by Canada refused.

'Nope! Big brother carry baby brother to school.'
'I AM 16! I'm even in your class!!' Germany said.
'You're Intelligence got you in my class but you're the youngest in the grade~' Canada teased before putting him down in the halls to talk to Ukraine.

Germany looked around to see two familiar faces, it was.. Czechia and Poland. Poland saw Germany and waved to him awkwardly but happily at the same time and inviting him to the pair. He happily agreed before being stoped my a Hungarian dude.

'Don't hurt Poland.' Hungary hissed and pushed Germany's chest a bit. Poland calmed Hungary down and told him that he was good. Hungary flashed a if-you-hit-him-you-die face before leaving.

'How are you doing Germany ever since.. you know.' Poland asked, Germany was a little confused before knowing it was... that time..
'Well I got beat up by USSR and UK when they first came in, then I got captured and now I have four siblings with UK and France being my step parents. It feels weird though.'

'How?' Czechia said, using his lion tails to take stuff out his locker why listening to Germany.

'They let me sit on a chair, have a bed and stuff.'