An unfair deal

During my mental break I realized that this was halfway done so I might as well finish it before resuming to my mental break

Germany stopped EU.
'EU what are you doing?' He saw how hungry EU was. 'No holding people hostage.' Germany scolded and tried to pull NATO back.

'Why would you delete my ability to drink blood you torturous demon!' EU yelled back, except this was the parasite speaking.

'Huh. Why.. you want it back?~' Germany decided to bait the parasite. EU nodded. 'Then let go of NATO, and then come and get me~' the parasite fell for it. He was glad that most of the parasites have a low IQ. NATO scooped to the lockers to keep distance from the parasite and Germany. Germany gave a warning sign before running and EU chasing him.

NATO saw a paper sticking out from a locker and snatched it and opened it.

EU is crazy. Tell Germany to help him, whatever you do. DO NOT FEED HIM GERMANY's BLOOD. Normally it helps but this parasite is stronger.. dumber as well.'

NATO then realized how EU was chasing Germany. The message was in Arabic but at least NATO took lessons for Arabic.
'GERMANY!' NATO screamed before running after to warn him. Germany ran faster and extended his wings to boost him. EU was sadly, still faster than Germany and tackled him.

'GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO DRINK BLOOD ALREADY!' The monster growled and pinned Germany to the ground. Germany expected to be faster since it was the parasite chasing not Germany. Plan B.

'NEIN.'

'WE MADE A DEAL!' EU then realized that he was stronger when Germany was around. It was the connection energy between the strongest dark magic user and a parasite. 'Maybe we could have another deal.' EU whispered before dragging Germany. Germany whined a bit from the rough floor before flapping his wings to lift him from the ground kick EU, making him let go.

'Huh. Better than expected.'

'Let me guess... you felt the energy connection?' Germany assumed. EU nodded again before attempting to grab him again when Germany set his wings on fire. It was now a stand off.

'I give your bite ability back. You give EU his body back.' Germany offered. The parasite rolled his eyes before it gave EU his body back and Germany gave him his bite ability back. Not the infect others part though.

EU returned back with a confused face.
NATO rushed over and was relieved when he saw EU back to himself. NATO passed the note to Germany and then glanced at EU, regretting giving EU his bite ability back, at least he can't infect people.
'You hungry?'
'How did you know that?'
'Your scent, it know it's weird but black magic people scent it you know.' Germany said before taking a small candy, strawberry flavored.
'Start with this instead of blood. DO. NOT. TAKE. MINE. Then go to the cafeteria to eat.' Germany said before passing the note back to NATO and walking to class. ASEAN was already there teaching the class and he sat down next to Poland. The class soon ended and UN walked over to Germany.. Germany activated his power slightly before seeing Slovenia nearby gasped and ran over to Germany and clinging onto him in fear.

'Slovenia? What are you doing?' Slovenia panicked and couldn't get words out of her mouth and was shaking hard. Poland raised an eyebrow.

'Don't have to speak.. do you have a paper?'

'U-uh... I... I... do-found.. this??' She passed a note to Germany.

The axis are coming. Slovenia~ you're next.
We are going to disguise as other countries. Do not tell Germany about it.

Japanese Empire <3

Germany turned pale. Very passive aggressive. Germany ripped the note in half.
'I can teleport to Saarland so go to Saarland in my dorm. Tell her about the note, she'll understand.' Germany and Slovenia ran to Saarland.