Failed attempt by Vatican

Axis infected nations: Slovakia, Canada, Australia, (was) China, Taiwan and many more to find out...

Germany infected nations (and people): Y/n, EU

Let's have some Gerpol before a disaster chapter comes when Germany tries to un infect his fellow nations.

I let Hailey in charge here since I am drowning in Volleyball practice and homework and studying, I edited some errors and added a couple changes, includes deleting intense swear words like... Sl-

VERY IMPORTANT ENDING, you can skip the Gerpol part ig but if you want some entertainment I guess you shall read from the beginning:)

Germany was reading a book about the cursed magic but couldn't find anything. He sighed frustrated and placed his books aside and took his phone.

G: Hallo Polen!

P: Hi Niemcy! What's up?

Germany paused a bit, he never invited anyone to his dorm like this...

G: want to come over to my dorm?

He pressed send and then regretted, what if he got rejected?

P: sure! I'd love to! What time?

Germany was happy and typed instantly

G: anytime! It's not like Saarland can be mad about it.

P; I'll be over in ten minutes, sounds good?

G: yep! See you then!

P: See you my little German

G: I AM TALLER THAN YOU BY ONE CM!!

P: not in your Reich form :P

Germany placed his phone down and cleaned the living room and his room quickly before he got a notification of Warsaw can tag along for Saarland and Germany accepted.

The bell rung and Germany opened it to reveal a Warsaw and a Polish man standing by the door.
'Hi Niemcy! I brought this as well!' He took out a red rose and gave it to Germany and Germany blushed a little before placing it on the country as carefully as possible. Germany saw Warsaw hiding something something behind his back. 'Warsaw wants to ask out someone~' Poland whispered and Germany giggled quietly while his ears fluffed up.

Saarland exited her room to see Warsaw, she took his wrist and ran to their room and shut the door. Germany and Poland held in their laughter, knowing what was going to happen but gave them their privacy.

I AM GOING TO WARSAW IN SUMMER I AM SO EXCITED :D
back to the story~

Germany plucked out a small feather that was itching him and was about to throw it away when Poland quickly snatched it.
'So what do you want to do?' Germany asked and Poland pointed at the sofa.
'You want to watch a movie I suppose?' Poland nodded multiple times before leaping on the sofa. Germany sat down and passed Poland the remote. 'You can choose, meantime I am going to make some snitchzel for us.' Germany smiled and left Poland.

Poland selected a series called "all of us are dead". (Go watch the series it's good) It's a zombie apocalypse and maybe it could be useful for another attack. Germany returned with four plates, he placed two on the table and then headed to Saarland's room to give the two little children their dinner. Germany returned to Poland they started watching the movie while eating their dinner.
'Do you have lemon I can put this with?' Germany nodded and passed him a lemon slice and Poland squirted the lemon on his snitchzel.

They ate their dinner while watching and then after two episodes they finished their dinner and watched the series. Poland was totally invested in it while Germany was a little scared of the scenes.
'Is my German shepherd scared?' Poland teased and Germany crossed his arms.
'Polen I swear if I hear one more joke about- fine yes I am.' Germany admitted and Poland chuckled before Germany rested his head on Poland's lap and Poland scratched Germany's ears.