Finding Y/n (2/3

Ah yes, It's Hailey writing today because Amberly/Quinn is suffering rn :(

I decided to make a little twist on this.

Germany woke up, covering Poland's face with his wing. He moved the wing away from Poland's face and got out of bed after a couple attempts at getting out of Poland's grip.

Germany walked over and decided to make scrambled eggs on toast for everybody. He took out some eggs, milk, salt, pepper, toast and so on. (Oops I meant bread, who does that with toast? CRIMINAL).

He placed the food down on the table and cleaned up the desk nearby from their last time gaming and studying, they had so much fun last night together defeating that boss.

Poland woke up with him wrapping his arms around emptiness and got up to see Germany wipe sweat off his head.
'Niemcy! You didnt have to!' Poland hugged Germany from behind.
'Hey I got breakfast for us four too!' Germany pointed at the table and Poland basically drooled for the food. 'I used German bread if you don't mind.'

'I don't mind it.
I LOVE IT!' Poland said before taking a bite out of the food, it was DELICIOUS. Saarland and Warsaw walked out together and ate breakfast with the other two, not saying a word as they were drowned by tiredness. Poland and Germany were discussing some stuff while Saarland and Warsaw were getting more awake by the second.

Germany told Poland he was going alone on a small walk around the school. Poland nodded and Germany put his plate in the sink before leaving.

The school halls were empty and calming, it was rare to see this since most days were crowded with people, the emptiness made the school seem larger than it was. Suddenly something grabbed him from behind.
'HEY!' Germany said before a knife was pressed against his throat. 'W-what? LET ME GO!'

'Stop trying to escape before I use this on you.' Germany stopped moving, 'Follow me.'

'Are you TR?'

'I'm Vatican.'

'WTF Vatican!'

'Is Reich or your boyfriend going to save you?'

'N-no... ILL USE MY OWN MAGIC AGAINST YOU INSTEAD!'

'Want me to use salt?' Germany froze afterwards, 'That's what I though.' Vatican whispered as cold as ice and Germany followed Vatican while the knife was pressed against his neck.

Germany was panicking by the second and ended up creating a strong dark energy barrier between the two. Vatican growled and used a holy water flask to break the barrier and tackled Germany while spraying the holy water on his face.
'NGH! VATICAN-' Vatican injected salt water onto him, dark magic users aren't the best people when off guard. Germany was knocked out and Vatican picked up Germany with his best strength and rushed to his dorm.

He threw Germany on the sofa and bonded his wings together just in case. He prepared some salt water and other stuff like that like holy water and a cross.

Germany was already awake since Vatican placed in a small dosage. Germany started to struggle against it, refusing to set the ropes on fire just yet, he knew Vatican would place chains next time otherwise.
'VATICAN! A-A-ARE YOU CRAZY??' Vatican chuckled and went over to Germany with a cross in one hand.

'Crazy? No no no... I'm just keeping us safe.'
'US?? YOU MEAN NOBODY? I AM DOING NOTHING WRONG!' Germany yelled, Vatican smashed the cross on Germany's wing which made him scream in agony. 'STOP! STOP PLEASE!! VATICAN!!!' Germany kicked Vatican on the elbow and backed off a little.

'Germany. That's not how we do it. I'm keeping you away from the axis. You bring energy to them by being around them as the heir.'

'SCREW THAT! I DO NOT HAVE TO SUFFER FOR EVERYBODY!'
'Well somebody has to be the sacrifice.' Vatican hissed, Germany whimpered while flapping his wing weakly. 'Pathetic.'