UN's misfortune

Germany and the others decided to continue partying, Vatican meanwhile left the party to do some holy stuff. Italy, Japan and Germany were talking until America yelled "the axis part two" and the three shot a glare while everybody laughed.

Meanwhile UN was still searching for Germany. It has been hours and he found I trace of the German, only a small fluffy midnight black feather that stung UN every time be touched it, so he left it.

A strong invisible barrier hit him, but he thought it was some wind (great logic UN, you are indoors idiot).

Germany then stepped outside and ran around with Poland on his back.
'GERMANY-' UN said before the invisible force knocked him out, he fell on the floor and everything went black.

UN woke up, with low energy. He had a scar on his face, at least that's what he thought while feeling the bandages on his eye. NATO entered.
'Thank goodness you are awake! Are you okay? I found you passed out on the floor.'

'I'm fine.. what happened to my eye?'

'You got a scratch on it and it got infected so I fixed it up.'

'Oh.'

'Do you know who did this?'

'I don't know.'

'Maybe it is Germany, I mean maybe he took too much energy again.' NATO said, 'I'll get Germany, if he refuses then I'll scrap Poland's way.'

<meanwhile>

Germany and Poland were on a small hangout to spend more time together.
'..... that's why to never let Lithuania on a swing.' Poland explained and Germany burst out laughing.

'Poland- *wheeze*' Germany laughed so hard he had tears coming out of his eyes. Poland laughed a bit on how silly Lithuania was. NATO was crossing the hallway when he saw Poland and Germany together chatting.

NATO walked between the two. Poland and Germany stopped giggling like maniacs and stared at NATO.
'And then Saarland- Oh h-hi NATO!' Germany finished off. NATO gestured Germany to go with him passive aggressively and Germany looked at Poland annoyed.

'Uh NATO! Give Niemcy a break for once. He hasn't been going to school and neither have I because of you guys. Just give us a vacation or something.' Poland whined to NATO, 'Like I need quality time with my boyfriend!' Germany blushed a little but it wasn't visible with the red in his flag.

'Well, this is a virus and Germany happens to be an important person at this time.' NATO argued back. Poland glared at NATO, NATO saw Germany retract his wings in defense, knowing that NATO was likely to drag him anyway.

'Germany.' Germany sighed and let them back out of him, they were still in defense mode as a reflex. 'Germany, no defense mode against high rankers.' Germany put his defense down, lending his wings droop down and drag onto the floor like a cape. Poland stood in-front of Germany to defend him, Germany pushed Poland lightly next to him instead.

'Niemcy isn't coming to whatever you are thinking.'

'This is required.' NATO pulled the German to himself, Germany was annoyed and placed a barrier between the two just in time. 'Germany!'

'NEIN.' Germany said sternly, 'Just ein Tag. (Just one day)'
'Germany break this barrier right now or else.' Germany was still not budging and Poland was telling NATO to give the German a break.

NATO sighed and took out a needle, which reminded Germany deeply of the same needle that he got injected with acid with. Poland saw the horrified expression on him.

'NEIN!!!' Germany screamed in fear and ran backwards, away from his own barrier and NATO.

'GERMANY!!' NATO smashed the barrier as Germany disabled it to save energy and chased him with the needle. Germany started to fly and went by the window but then remembered what France and UK said. He turned back to see NATO and flinched. NATO noticed it and lowered the needle.