Flashback.

UN and NATO were looking for Germany, Yn was recovering but it was slow. They needed Germany to help them with something. Germany and the others were meanwhile figuring out what to do after what just happened.

'Saarland?' UN stopped Saarland and she jumped, 'Do you know where Germany is?' Saarland knew exactly where Germany was, but she shook her head anyways to let him have his fun. 'Thanks.. let me know if you find him.' Saarland nodded and UN along with NATO kept searching.

'GUYS! Shouldn't we tell NATO or UN or EU nor ASEAN???' Vatican said.
'That's just another death wish for me.' Germany grumbled.
'Germany, all of us here are being affected and you are worrying about yourself?'

'Germany has a point, he has been attacked, summoned and taken away multiple times.' Poland backed him up. Vatican thought about it a bit. 'Look, we make a gc and update each other okay?' Everybody nodded.

'WHY IS MY ONE EMOTIONAL DAMAGE?!' Singapore cried, he then got a call and Singapore picked it up.

L: is my Taiwan okay?!

S: she is infected so not really. Germany is working on a cure tho.

L: can I see Germany?

S: eh....

Singapore looked at Germany who also saw the text message. Germany nodded and made a smile, but it wasn't visible since his wings made a dark shadow covering it.

S: Germany says yes, but how do you get in the school? You don't even go to school since you are literally finished with it

L: well... I can be a teacher, I don't really have much work anyway.

S: well.. whatever works. I gtg work on work

Singapore shut his phone and placed it on the table. Everybody sat down at the large table.

"GERMANY!!!"

Everybody heard that and looked around.
'Y'all heard that right??' Poland said, Germany and the others nodded.

"GERMANY GET OVER HERE!"

"NEIN!"

Germany was confused, was that him screaming "NEIN?". Everybody turned to Germany and he was sweating. Poland went nearby Germany.

'Another attack is coming.. but why are we being hunted?' Poland said. 'Is this a trick?' Poland added.

Germany wasn't sure either, 'Get Austria. I can let him speak to Reich.' Poland got out and returned with Austria a bit later. Austria sat next to Germany and a Germany stood up from his chair. He walked behind Poland and let Reich take over for five minutes. He activated his holy magic just slightly to speed up the process.

When Reich appeared, he was about 10cm shorter which confused everybody. Austria gestured Reich to speak instead of write and he will translate.
Austria heard Reich growl and Austria replied "Ja" and Reich groaned annoyed.

'First question, Reich you will have to answer or else I'll use my magic. DO YOU KNOW THESE VOICES?'

Reich growled and Austria translated 'Yes, but it's not from me.'

'WHO are they?'

Reich hissed a bit, which Austria refused to answer and Reich grumbled before Austria translated it, 'They used to be Germany's ally, Germany recently turned them into enemies because they supported this virus.' Austria seemed surprised himself.

'Who is the ally.' Reich was silent, Vatican went closer and Reich backed away. Reich growled.

'Germany banned him from attacking during these fives minutes, Reich please stay calm.' Austria said, Poland told Vatican to be less threatening for the German magic. 'Reich, who is it?' Reich was silent. 'Fourth Reich, don't make this harder than it should be.' Austria sat down next to Reich. The best way to interact with dark magic is to be gentle, this was the magic will be extra passive towards you.