Holy water

Yay I am back! I let Hailey take control of my account for a bit since I was in the hospital :)

Poland was starting to send random people to question, it was short line.

Mongolia, Finland, Spain, Latvia and Yemen were the five suspects, of course the axis was on the list as well but you can't get them here.
'When was the last time you saw Germany?!' UN said with Poland and Czechia backing up UN.

M: I was at lunch

F: I was asking Germany what was the homework since I didn't pay attention

S: I don't remember since I don't see him often, maybe during recycling classes. But I definitely know who he is... is he okay?

L: Germany helped me plant my potatoes last week, we aren't in the same class so I don't see him often but he is a cool guy!

Y: who is Germany? My school is nearby my house but I have no clue who he is since I never see him, our school is on lockdown you know?

UN looked at Spain, Mongolia and Finland. They all seemed nervous.
'Yemen and Latvia you may leave.' Yemen and Latvia stood up and left the office while exhaling relieved since they are cleared. They didn't take him after all.

'You three, next question. What is your relationship with Germany?'

M: I don't know, I like him he doesn't.

S: friends

F: best friends.

'Finland is lying!' Czechia exclaimed, 'I am his best friend and I don't see him talk or hangout with you a lot!' UN looked at Finland who wiped off some sweat off his face.

'Czechia. He is my best friend just a long distance one.' Finland replied passive aggressively, Czechia and Finland glared at each other before Czechia sighed full of rage...

'HOW CAN YOU ASK FOR HOMEWORK IF WE AREN'T IN THE SAME CLASS?!' Czechia argued and UN nodded, Czechia has a good point.

'He does extra classes with me, for recycling.' Finland calmly explained. Spain glanced at Finland who seemed to be hiding something.. or someone...

'It's true, Finland, Germany and I are in recycling extra classes.' Spain backed him up and Finland smiled. Czechia was sulking while UN looked at the three countries. Poland was trying to calm Czechia who was visibly annoyed. He was an overprotective best friend but otherwise extremely chill.

'Mongolia please leave, you are cleared.' Mongolia stood up and left the office quickly before gently shutting the door. The wind brushed through Czechia's and Poland's wing, making a slight dramatic scene.

'UN I will ask the next question. What were you two doing last night?' Poland said sternly, flashing a threatening glare to back up the Czech nation. Finland and Spain looked at each other confused before speaking.

S: I was doing homework and I was hanging out with Vatican.

F: I was with Estonia doing homework.

'Didn't you ask Germany for homework?' Poland asked with full suspicion layering his voice. His glares sent shivers down Finland's spine. Finland tried to seem as passive as possible.

'Yea but right after Estonia helped me.' Finland explained, 'can we leave?' UN nodded and Czechia along with Poland sharply turned to UN. Spain and Finland left the room and the two Slavic nations sighed disappointed, where is Germany then?

When Spain shut the door, he high fives Finland and they rushed off to their target.

<Germany meantime>