One left.

8/10 till my new book~ anyone excited?

I'll be closing chapter requests (summary of what you hope will be on the next chapters basically) so I can focus on the ending of the book, they will be open for my new book once I post the first two chapters there :)

Germany looked at EU in horror. Yn scoots to Germany in fear.
'Have you killed the axis?'
'Only my uncle. That was the biggest threat, maybe they are avenging him for all I know.' Germany whispered back. Germany tried to sneak to the side to help Spain, sure Spain hurt him but he wasn't risking a second virus, it was just a theory so far though. Spain panicked seeing Germany but he shushed him and pulled the knifes from Spain's shirt (yeah it didn't stab otherwise he would be dead).
'Don't say a word. Get out.' Spain nodded and left his dorm sneakily, EU did a spin to see the German. ASEAN also realized something was off. EU grabbed Germany by shoulder and pushed him against the window.

'Y/n! THE PIN!' Yn clicked on her pin multiple times but it only sent the signal to EU and ASEAN since UN and NATO were busy. 'WHO POSSESSED YOU?' Germany said.

'I am myself.'
'You sound totally different.' Germany pointed out, EU rolled his eyes. 'Are you with the axis?' EU shook his head. 'R-Reich, my magic Reich?' EU shook his head. 'SHIT! REICHS BROTHER THEN! I KNOW MAGIC SOULS ALSO HAVE SIBLINGS!'

EU smirked, 'That's right~ if I can't get a good heir then I'll take an organization.' Germany growled.

'You didn't even fuse, pathetic. Only the best fuse.' Germany scoffed.
'WHO is being pressed against the glass?'
'WHO is the one being annoyed?' Germany smirked himself.

'WHO IS THE BETTER ONE! REICH OR ME?'
'Who even are you, what's your name?' Germany pushed himself so his face wasn't against the glass but staring right back at EU. 'Reich 2, not second Reich though that's different.' EU answered.

'Imagine being named a cringe version of Reich, embarrassing much?~' Germany said.
'How did Reich even deal with you?'
'That's a different thing, I allowed him with me, EU didn't allow you.' Germany poked his finger on EU's shoulder. 'Look, I'm a black magic user and know all your tricks.'
'No you don't.' EU interrupted. Germany wasn't stupid, obviously he didn't know all, each Reich had their own special skill. Germany's? Earthquake. Reich2's?-

Poland busted through the door with Vatican.
'SPAIN YOU BETTER NOT- WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?' Poland shouted out. He took his cross out and drew it at EU who collapsed and dropped Germany. 'EU? That's not him.. that's not his being at least.' Vatican said as he inspected EU. 'Germany?'

'Look I was attacked by a idiot named Spain, then we called for help and this happened.'
'Why does top protection go to EU? That's stupid idea. Why not UN.' Poland complained while rushing to Germany. 'Are you okay Niemcy? Do you need me to call Italy?' Germany shook his head and Poland held into Germany to comfort him.

'Poland Ich bin gut. (Good)' Germany said, Poland stopped hugging Germany. Germany checked if his tag was still there, luckily it was. Germany quickly hid his wings in case EU would do anything. 'Was now?' Germany asked, ASEAN shrugged and looked at Vatican who was failing horribly and removing Reich 2 from EU. Germany got up and went over to EU.

'Want to make a deal? What can I give you in return if you leave EU?' Germany asked calmly to EU.

EU didn't say a word.
'Reich 2, I don't mean any threat to you. I just want an answer and will fulfill it. It's illegal in the magic dimension to do this without their consent.'
'What do you mean?'
'EU is not a natural black magic user, you are forcing him to which can lead to his death and your banishment. You know I can banish you right?' Germany said, it was true. He could banish Reich's.