Mirror, mirror.. OH GOD

Quick note: Taiwan is not a min character but a side character that comes in a lot... I just like Taiwan lmao but if you guys don't then I can make her appear less ;-;

JE was annoyed,
'Cant you take over a person temporarily when you touch one of the sensitive spots on the wing?' JE asked TR, 'maybe we can try that on Germany, find the spot. Take him in and then we have him with us already. Then we just force him to join us and then we can get Poland and Czechia next. It will be just like the old times.'

'Fair Point JE, so when is our next attempt?'
FI asked before hearing a ringtone on his phone. 'Ah yes Infection Nation Canada, what information do you have?'

'Germany can neutralize infected nations with his halo. Also, 2/3 of his magic outranks you TR so you'll always need FI and JE to help you to get Germany. Germany has an IQ of 169.'

'NICE' JE blurted before shutting up. 'Wait how is he so smart? His peoples average are lower though.'

'IQ of the country and the people are separated.' TR added. 'Canada, try to find out the spot on Germany's wing.'

'That sound so sus.' FI scoffed, 'cant we try other ways? I'm not in the mood to touch wings for a living.'

'It's Not for long.' TR said before FI gave in.
'On it Sir.' Canada said before hanging up the call.

Taiwan meantime was in the basement. She still has the pocket and pen from Poland so she grabbed it out and shakily wrote.

LET ME SPEAK.

She slammed it on the glass wall while whimpering in pain, gaining UN's attention.

'Just write it.' UN scoffed. Taiwan sadly looked at UN, making UN feeling slightly bad but he wasn't going to fall for it. Taiwan flipped the paper and wrote aggressively on it before slipping it to UN who froze as soon as he picked up the paper.

They are coming. They are coming. They are coming. They are coming.

The paper has the same sentence written over and over again until Taiwan fainted from energy loss, keeping herself, her dragon magic and her black invasion alive at the same time was an overload.
'TAIWAN?!' UN said as he picked her up. 'NATO!'
NATO rushed over to see Taiwan and the paper.

'Prepare for a wave 4, inform France and UK.' NATO commanded before taking Taiwan to a more secure room. UN picked his phone up and called France and UK.

'Hello!' France greeted with her optimistic voice to UN.
'Prepare Germany. Taiwan warned ja before passing.'
'Taiwan died?'
'Passing out.'
'Oh phew. WAIT WHY PREPARE GERMANY?'
'They are After Germany, wave 4.'
UK heard this and snatched France's phone and started to ask questions.

'How is Germany still having rights after this?' UK asked.
'One lucky guy, not really but lucky with his actions.'

Soon they declined the call and got another one.
'What?' UK asked with his non optimistic voice.
'Hi, this is ASEAN, I'm here to talk about Germany.'
'OMG. If it's about the axis or Germany's power then screw you. I heard enough.'
'No mr. UK. Your adopted son seems to have an extremely high IQ and would like to test his IQ, which will make him absent for economics class. Would you like to do the test?'

'Sure allow it. I have to go, by ms. ASEAN.'
'Goodbye.' ASEAN said before she ended the call. France was confused, a wave to attack germany and Germany has a high IQ. Which one do they focus on? UK comforted France who was getting way too worried for the German and her children, they were going to be affected from this! They already are affected from this