Yn + Aussie (2/2)

Germany went to their dorm.
'Why are we here?' Australia asked.
'Don't get caught. EU will literally kill you.' Germany let them in and Poland pushed his wheelchair in his dorm, Australia decided to push Germany to do him a favor.

'Australia do you know who's blood you took?' Australia shook his head, Y/n hasn't been doing well so probably her's (it was her's).

'Okay... how do you feel?'
'I feel hungry all the time, I ate some food but it doesn't help, also I am just purely confused.' Germany took that in mind, 'How hungry?'
'Like I never ate.' Australia answered.

'Eh- You need blood or energy. Wait.. let me check something.' Germany took his halo and pressed it up Australia's arm. 'What the.. you don't have the axis parasite in you anymore. It probably starved.' Germany said.

'What does that mean?' Australia had no clue what was going on. 'Can my life return to normal? Will I be murdered?' Germany turned to the Aussie, who was probably panicking by now.

'Nein, you are okay.' Germany was checking for a source of black energy. 'Try talking to.. that plant.' Germany pointed at a random house plant. Australia nodded and tried to talk to the house plant.

'Oi! Shut up I'm trying to sleep!'
'Oh sorry. Yes Germany I can speak to it.'

'That's a miracle...' Germany was processing some stuff, 'Australia you are back!' Germany hugged Australia happily. Australia despite feeling the same, hugged Germany back like if they haven't seen each other for 50 years. Poland adjusted his leg on the wheelchair.

'Okay.. HOW DO WE TELL UN THAT YOU ARE MAGICALLY CURED?' Poland exclaimed, now that was something they didn't have an answer for.
'How about ASEAN?' Australia suggested to Poland and Germany. Poland nodded and so did Germany.

G: ASEAN?

A: what's up Germany, is everything okay?

G: well... come to my dorm? DO. NOT. BRING. ANYONE. ELSE.

A: okay?

ASEAN was confused on why she couldn't bring anyone with her, but she figured it was to not draw more panic. ASEAN quickly rushed to Germany's dorm, thinking something bad happened that he didn't want to share with others. Germany opened the door and let ASEAN in.
'Why are you in a wheelchair with Poland?'
'That doesn't matter, Australia is cured. Without anyones help.'

'WHAT?? Can he use his power?' Germany nodded and Australia confirmed it. 'This is weird. I mean... glad you didn't tell UN. It's not the time yet.'

'Why?'

'He lost his memory and attacked Germany.'

'Is that why he is in a wheelchair?'

'Nein, Polen got attacked und Ich defend.' Germany answered, sparing the details. Poland coughed a bit and Germany checked if Poland was okay.

 Poland coughed a bit and Germany checked if Poland was okay