Finding Y/n (1/3)

Before I start, I read it as "Finding Nemo" which is weird considering I never watched it...

Ignore the image above, I just like memes about my problems. Actual true story in 5th grade tho..
ANYWAY~~~
I also added a nice chunk of Gerpol, that part was 50% done by Hailey since I suck at romance, I can do massive fluff but like it would take SOO LONGGG so I let Hailey do her magic.

Y/n was walking peacefully, glad that UN and EU helped her. Without them she would be watching her funeral from above, she didn't think of that. She was glad that she was back to physically healed and able to walk freely.

She activated her golden magic (battle healer reminds me of gold) and looked at the little sparkles on the magic. Suddenly something grabbed her some behind.
'HEY- MMM!' Yn screamed before the sweet scent made her tired, falling into a deep sleep.

France was teaching PE, weird.. Y/n was absent in her class for days. Yn loves PE, she doesn't miss a single class usually and is one of the best people on the teams.
'UK honey?' UK placed his tea and turned to France, 'have you seen Y/n lately in your classes?' UK shook his head. France knew it, she was missing!! She took out her phone and called EU.

EU: Hello ms France! How is the new job treating you?

France: it's good, I have a issue

EU: oh! Let me know, anyone to report to HR?

France: NO! Yn is missing!

EU: oh gosh.. First Czechia, now Y/n. I'll take people into questioning, would you like to be the first

France: sure.

EU: so.....

<Poland's dorm meanwhile>

Germany and Poland were doing some homework together.
'What's the answer for A?' Poland asked Germany
'Oh it's because of the inconvenience of having the solar panels in deserts, hard to maintains when the sand blows onto the panels and covered the board.' Germany answered, Poland scribbled it down onto his sheet.
'Sheesh! We finished with the homework.' Poland sighed exhausted and pushed the papers away from him. Germany also sighed as he drank some lemon water before helping Poland to the sofa to relax for a bit before doing the next homework.

They both sat at the sofa relaxing, it was quiet since Warsaw and Saarland went to the playground together, they aren't in lockdown since they aren't countries so they can't be harmed much. Germany snuggled up to Poland and Poland wrapped his arms around Germany. Poland covered the two with his white dove-like wings, Germany instantly felt safer and warmer and laid his head on Poland who ruffled his hair while giggling slightly.

Poland leaned closer to Germany's face who smiled before kissing Poland, Poland kissed back, while pulling Germany even closer, Germany yelped a little, and then EU burst through the door.
(Thank you Hailey for not making it any more extreme, otherwise I would start the fourth defenestration of Prague)

'Guys- oh my lord-' EU saw the two in that position
'AH!' Germany and Poland pulled back, Germany was still close since Poland covered the two with his wings. Germany and Poland blushed from embarrassment, I mean EU literally walked in on them.

'Am I interrupting something?'
'Uh- NIE.' Poland uncovered Germany and himself and retracted his wings. Germany's black wings were retracted as well. 'Do you need anything, because you randomly barged when Germany and I had alone time.'

'Yn is missing, we need you two for questioning. No accusations, this is peaceful.' Germany got off Poland and nodded before helping Poland up onto his wheelchair. 'Germany, aren't you going to use one too?'