Extra part (important for next chappie

OMG... my x ray results are out soon and I'm really scared. What if it got worse and I need a spine fusion? (Metal rods in your spine basically)m

This chapter is extra short, just a cliffhanger to leave you on. Chapter request are available since I have no idea what's meant to happen

Brazil grinned as Germany collapsed on the ground, he pulled Germany on the wing to make sure he was asleep, which he wasn't. Germany whimpered tiredly and Brazil took more salt on him.
'Brazil?' He let out before he got completely knocked out. I mean salt by the door keeps the bad spirits away.

Brazil tugged one more time, to his surprise no reaction, Normally, they need more salt but the more powerful, the more sensitive to holy stuff. Brazil wasn't sure the next step but picked up Germany and carried him to his room and opened the closet door. He dumped Germany in it and used a broom to lock it. He picked up his phone and he could let his cover blow...

He was infected.

'TR, I have your son here.'
'Germany? Perfect. I will have my perfect family and friends again~'
'Yessir!' Brazil finished off before opening the closet again, Germany fell out the closer limply and Brazil tied his wings together, used some take to keep him silent in case he wakes up and stuffed him back in the closet.

Poland was getting worried, Germany said he was getting a coffee with Brazil but hasn't been back for five hours. Poland decided to go to America.

'Poland? Hey what's up?'
'Niemcy... I can't find him!!' Poland said worriedly, America then let him inside. 'He told me he was getting a coffee with Brazil but he wasn't back for five whole hours. When he usually gets coffee he is back in half an hour. What if he got taken away while returning?' Poland panicked.

'I'm sure you little demon is fine. You can visit his dorm if you are so worried, Brazils dorm is five dorms to the right.'

'Thanks AME, I'll let you know.' Poland thanked before going to Brazil's dorm full speed and knocked on the door. Brazil opened it slightly. 'HEY BRAZIL HAVE YOU SEEN GERMANY???' Poland said quickly, Brazil looked at Poland and switched reactions.

'Oh- uh no I haven't seen him. He left two hours ago!!' Brazil stuttered nervously.
'Why are you stuttering.' Poland crossed his arms.

'Well I got attacked but then I got saved, I didn't get infected luckily. I have to go-' Poland put his hand between the door.

'Where. Is. GERMANY?!' Poland activated his holy magic sharply making Brazil fall since he had black powers in him. 'You are infected. I knew it.'

'It's already too late~ it will be just like in the past~' Brazil chuckled.

'Germany wasn't happy in those times, so if your trying to satisfy your higher rankers you shouldn't do this.'

'He will enjoy this. He is a black magic user after all.' Poland smacked Brazil and shut the door, heading to NATO to report Brazil.

What's going to happen to Germany?