The ritual

There will be y/n in this chapter since I have zero idea who to put in there...

Germany woke up when France called him downstairs. A strange stench of black blood clashed together with France's breakfast for the kids. He went downstairs and ate the breakfast, ignoring the smell. The smell led to Canada which was confusing but he assumed that he didn't take a shower or something.

They left on the school bus and rode together. Germany got more bothered by the stench of Canada next to him, it was just him not showering right? But America judges Canada when he doesn't shower, and USA didn't...

When he hopped off the school bus, he gets greeted by Poland and Czechia and they walk together. Hungary awkwardly greets Germany and Germany returns the gesture.
'Oi Germa follow me.' America said while dragging him without giving him time to say goodbye to his friends (and boyfriend). America then takes Germany to a secret area of the school. He sees stars drawn sloppily on the floor with y/n and Belarus.
Y/n wasn't a country but many knew her for her influence of helping seeing last countries. Belarus was her partner for this but mainly Yn got the credit.

'Hi! We are doing a ritual to summon your dad, GE.. so you'll just need to sit down in the circle. Germany looked at the two countries and Yn before sitting in the circle annoyed.
'I asked for school not a ritual.' Germany sighed annoyed. Belarus shushed Germany and they started surrounding Germany while chanting some stuff that wasn't in English or any other language. Sounded worst than singlish (basically a mix of Chinese and English.. hurts my brain so much and I have heard it before.. WHAT ARE YOU SAYING SIR I DO NOT KNOW A SINGLE WORD YA SAYING MATE).

Germany sat down calmly until he felt a weight on his shoulders and fell backwards to see his father. He tears up and hugs his dad like the flash. This heartwarming reunion made America slightly tear up as well under his shades.

'DAD!! I MISSED YOU!'
'I know my son, I've watched you from the skies all day and even saw.. the axis infect people.' GE said with a angry tone at the end.

'You didn't go to hell?'
'Nope.. surprisingly not.' GE snickered a bit before hugging his son. He noticed a scar on his palm. 'WHICH ONE OF YOU HURT MY SON?' He said angrily.

'Yo calm down old man. We are here for answers about the infection.'

GE sighed while using his son as support to find the words:
'Well... Germany has my power while TR has a different type. Black magic hate each other's kind unless they have a strong alliance... like the axis. So when China got infected and Germany infected China in return, the two black Magic's canceled each other out. If Germany kept his halo longer then China would be Germany's servant basically. So if Germany puts too much magic then bad luck.'

Germany felt disgusted thinking about other countries treating him like a king with no control. It felt so wrong and reminded him of Poland in the basement along with France and Czechia.

'What if I put too much magic? Cant I take it back?'

'Nope, they'll just get mad and keep you hostage and force you to infect others. Basically forcing a king to find a heir when he doesn't want to.' GE replied.

'Black magic very stupid.' America scoffed.
'So if your grammar.' Yn commented, 'I got infected but I didn't lose much control, why?'

'Well you aren't a country first of all, you were just made to infect others but you got too little magic to be like China.' GE answered, yn sat down on the ground along with GE and he held onto Germany more.

'Do we really have to send him back to the after life?' Germany asked sadly.
'Well I mean yeah we do unless you want to see GE dragged to hell for being here too long.' Yn added making Germany scared. GE hugged him one last time before he got sent back to the afterlife. Germany cried a bit.
'Why does my meeting with father have to be a crisis?'