Suspects

TR grinned when Poland uncovered his face.
'TR? WHERE IS GERMANY?' TR didn't answer and pinned Poland down, Czechia ran over and screamed loudly before punching TR on the head. FI and JE then entered and it was a full fight.

'WHERE IS GERMANY?!' Czechia yelled and before getting one of his punches blocked by FI. Czechia bit down hard on FI's hand with his sharp teeth, benefits of being a hybrid with a lion. JE pulled onto Czechia's tail but since it wasn't sensitive he quickly used his tail to kick JE in the face and get from from the ground.

'NECH HO SAM KURVA! (Leave him alone b*tch!)' Czechia shouted before Poland used his holy magic to free himself out of TR's grip. Czechia stood in front of Poland.

TR, FI and JE surrounded the two nations who were secretly terrified but hid their fear.
'Kde je on? (Where is he?)'

'Speak English, you checkmate thing.' FI scoffed.

'WHERE IS GERMANY YOU PIGS?' Czechia spat before Czechia felt a sudden pain. 'Polsko quickly, get out of here. I cant hold it longer.'

'Hold what longer?'

'I've been having back pain for 5 hours!' He whisper shouted, trying to seem tough but it wasn't going to last long with the unbearable pain. Suddenly TR collapsed with Y/N behind them holding a pan. Poland used this as a chance to restrain JE while she hit the other axis with the pan.

'GET OUT OF HETE QUICK YOU HAVE THIRTY SECONDS!' She yelled and the two nations quickly left. Poland checked on Czechia who was feeling more pain.

'Czechia what's your problem?' Poland asked and Czechia held onto Poland. 'Cechy?? Do you have wings?'
A red feather floated to the ground.
'Czechia you're growing wings...' Poland said, he picked up Czechia and ran over to the office.

'Yes?'
'CZECHIA IS GETTING WINGS WTF DO I DO?' Poland said, 'France and UK are good at it, go to room 5' UN replied. Poland ran out the door,
'I wish I remembered how to help in these situations. Stay still Cechy.' Czechia gripped onto Poland stronger as more feathers sprouted out, it was a mix of white and red feathers.

'Poland! No running in the halls.' UK said,
'CZECHIA IS GETTING WINGS WHAT DO I DO?'
'Pass him to me.. I'll take care of it.' Poland gave Czechia to UK and quickly rushed to a room. Poland wasn't sure what to do, support Czechia or try to find Germany. Poland decided to support Czechia for now since UK and Czechia could be attacked so he decided to take care of them.

'Czechia it's okay just a bit longer!' UK said, Czechia was more calm but he was probably internally screaming. He saw Poland tried t turn but Poland held him in place.
'Cechy stay until it's over.'
'Have you found Germany yet?' Czechia asked Poland
'What? Germany is missing??' UK said shocked. Czechia nodded and explained what happened. More of the wing came out and Czechia kicked around him,
'Calm down.' UK said, 'it's almost over I can see like 3/4 of your wing.'

'UK how do you know how to help somebody with this? You don't have wings.' Czechia said.
'Kiwi is a hybrid between.. a laser kiwi.' UK replied, 'his wings are small though, I mean he is a kiwi.'

Czechia's wing was now fully sprouted out and he screamed before realizing the At he has wings, they were a red, white checkered wing.
'Woah... it looks so cool.' Czechia took his wing and screamed again. 'Oh yeah they are sensitive ya need to gentle with them.' Czechia tried to flap them but failed horribly and smacked UK in the face.

'Oops. Sorry.. hold up why ain't they as fluffy??' Czechia hovered his hand over his own wings, 'I AM A CARPET???' Czechia exclaimed.

'Some wings are fluffier but... the less fluffy ones are usually easier to fly with and stuff. Benefits Cechy, benefits.' Poland answered, 'I guess my best friend is a portable rug'

'YOU-'
'Czechia no.' UK interrupted, 'Also you guys were talking about Germany?'
'I JUST GOT WINGS AND- okay you do have a point. How do we start tho?' Czechia flapped his wings lightly and decided to stand.
'I BELIEVE I CAN FLY!' Czechia jumped off the table and Poland had to catch Czechia so he wouldn't hurt himself.

'You can't fly yet!!' Poland mentioned, 'it look me three months to learn how.' He mumbled before placing Czechia back on the table. Czechia crossed his legs.

'How do we find Germany? Where even is he?'
UK then remembered when Germany called for help.
'Maybe he can call us for help, he has done it before.' UK shrugged.
'But he is missing! What if they took his phone this time?' Czechia cried, UK thought about it, he does have a point. UK took out his phone and tracked Germany's phone, he was in someone's house. The house was nearby the school, no idiot would bring their hostage nearby a school. That means a student has him.

'Poland. Some student took Germany.'
'Then why was TR in the bathrooms?'
'Probably waiting for you.' UK didn't know why himself. He gently checked on Czechia's wing, it was a successful sprout. 'Good news, Czechia your wing is healthy considering how late you got them.' Czechia smiled happily and flapped his wings again. They soon left UK's office and headed to their dorm, skipping the next class about the environment, it can wait.

'Saarland? Where is Germany?' Saarland was tried, it happens when their country was unconscious for too long.

'I don't know. I'm tired.' Saarland said and covered herself in a blanket. She soon fell asleep again instantly, making UK concerned.
'We should probably take care of Saarland. Poland do you have space in your dorm?'
'Sure I'll take care of Saarland.' Poland picked up Saarland and carried her and Czechia was standing there awkwardly.

Ring ring

Czechia walked to the phone and picked it up.
'Hello? Is this Germany?'
'Uh... no he is missing.'
'Oh. That makes sense. Berlin we found passed out at the office today and all of his states and cities are extremely drowsy and unproductive.'
'Okay? Should we do something?'
'No we can call UN to deal with this. Meantime try to find Germany please.'

The call ended.
'And?' UK asked.
'It was Berlin's boss, he was found passed out from energy loss. How long was Germany out?' Czechia said as he walked to Saarland, sleeping peacefully. They walked to Poland's dorm and set Saarland down on the sofa while Warsaw gave a strange look. Warsaw's face was just a question mark. Czechia explained what's going on and Warsaw nodded. Poland quickly went to UK.

'UK where was Germany's phone? May I know the exact address?'
'Sure I'll email it to you. I'll also get you a permission slip to leave the campus.' UK approved. Poland thanked UK and took his phone and tried to call Germany.

'Leave a voice message after the beep ........' the phone came out. Poland thought about what to say and then started.
'Hey Niemcy, it's me Poland. Are you safe, love? Please try to contact us.' The voice message was sent and Czechia hugged Poland to support Poland.

'Hey Niemcy, it's me Poland. Are you safe, love? Please try to contact us.' A voice from the phone called.

'Pathetic.' Another voice said.

'Please leave me alone!' Germany whimpered before activating his magic, 'LEAVE ME ALONE!!' He raised his voice as the figure stepped closer.

Poland sighed sadly, is Germany okay? Where is he? UK sent the email to see the address and Poland immediately thought of a few suspects.

Ding!
Poland got a message to see it's from Germany

"Polen help."

Poland quickly replied, "Do you know who is this person?"

"NEIN. He wears a mask but I can't even sense his magic."

"Who's phone are you using?"

"Ich snuck meine phone. Get help."
And then Germany went offline.

Who has Germany? What is going on? What do you think should or will happen next?