OW!

Hailey felt confident about the last chapter so.... Guess who is writing this chapter ;) (I edit it as well HAILEY STOP IT WITH THE SUS STUFF)

Germany got up and fixed himself up slightly before bursting his dorm room open, scaring Saarland awake, Germany also left a note by the door. Saarland snuck out of her room with a knife in her hand and she saw the note

Saarland I will be out for a bit, Serbia needs urgent help. You might be alone for a while :)

Saarland sighed before setting her knife down and closing the dorm room and going back to sleep. His handwriting was messy so she knew it was basically a SOS situation.

Germany arrived at Serbia's dorm and he opened it while holding back tears, he let him in who gladly walked in and took a seat on the table.
'So, Serbia. When was the last time you saw Czechia and HOW did you find out that he was missing, in general just tell me your POV.' Germany got straight to the point, it was 5am and he just wanted to sleep. Serbia was nervous. 'Serbia don't be shy, I won't be mad or anything.' Germany tried to comfort, he sucked at it to be honest but it held considering how you can tell how hard he tries but fails miserably.

'Eh- well. It was after the date when Poland dropped us for. When you two left together I was alone with Czechia who offered to walk me to my dorm. I accepted and then as soon as I closed the door, I heard a scream and then Czechia was gone. I opened it and then just saw a single feather in the ground.'

'Do you have the feather?'

'Yes.' Serbia gave the feather to Germany and he knew that Reich can help.

'Okay. Serbia this is going to be really weird but my magic type is already weird enough. Don't panic this won't affect you at all.' Germany then went to soul form, lending Reich take over. 'Fourth, can you inspect this feather for me?' Germany asked in the demon language. Serbia was flabbergasted on what he is witnessing.

Fourth took the feather and inspected it before replying in the language.

'Hold up.. who is who?' Serbia asked.

'Well, I'm Germany just in a soul form. That- that is Reich, my magic.' Germany explained, 'he can't speak English but can understand it. Reich so that's your answer?' Reich nodded, 'okay thanks, imma take my body back thank you.' Germany then did a small black flash, blinding Serbia for a second and the next moment Germany was back to normal..

'So?'

'Eh.. he got kidnapped for sure. Reich said it reeked of cursed magic so likely the axis or an infected nation has him.' Germany said, 'Based on the feather he also said that he has a strong pain tolerance so he will be okay, we have more time to find him but still need to find him as soon as possible.' Serbia was more panicked.

'What if they infect him?' Germany then remembered that FI bit him and then he infected Czechia in return to protect his sanity.

'That won't happen, I did a little something to prevent that.' Germany sugar coated the truth with about 50 layers of icing.

'Oh, okay. Can you do it to me?'

'Sadly I can't do it to you since it won't work.' Germany said, 'Czechia just has the features for it to work.'

'Hybrid?'

'No, just stamina and everything.'

'But my stamina is better than his.' That was unexpected for Germany.

'Eh- that's the point.' Germany said.

'Okay.. should we report this to NATO?' Serbia asked confused. Germany said later to not disturb them and then left, before he did, Serbia grabbed his wing accidentally and Germany yelped