Zero

9/10 till my new book! Who is excited?
*nobody*

Sorry for being late, I was focusing on other books, I was meant to upload yesterday but I got a really bad panic attack during class so... and then suddenly I'm in a hospital room

-cries- ANYWAYS HERE YOU GO! \/

France crossed her arms and Italy was still in the corner, searching every pocket for a cross but he lost it when he used it on Canada for putting pineapple on pizza.
'Why didn't I use it for this situation.. stupid pineapples.' Italy mumbled.
'Leave Italy alone right now.' France said angrily, holding her sword in a menacing way. FI chuckled.
'You think you can kill me? Only the heir can kill me! Just like Germany and TR. you can't stop me you fool.' FI scoffed. 'Italy is too weak to kill me anyway. He will join my team by the team.' France didn't listen to his rant and stuck the sword right to his stomach. FI gasped a little before laughing more. 'I said you were a feel didn't I? I cant be affected by a stupid old sword. I may be the weakest but I have the highest tolerance, the best HP.' FI whispered.

France let go off the sword, wow.. he really wasn't affected by it. FI grabbed the sword and swung it at France who took a step left to dodge it.
'Do this for Italy, my children and UK.' France thought to herself. 'You thought I was powerless, the documents said that two eh?' France said as she leaned against a wall arrogantly. FI through the sword aside, in a way where Italy won't reach it.

'Oh really? That's a lie.' FI scoffed, 'you were always powerless, that's why you carry around pathetic swords and have another powerless nation protect you. That pathetic tea addict UK. You even have pathetic children, that's why Germany and others exist to balance out the stupid.'

'Allemagne is my child, FI.' France said, trying to activate her power that she didn't use for over a decade. FI laughed.
'Not for long.' FI said before turning to Italy, Italy took a rolling pin that was in his pocket. 'Seriously? A rolling pin? You can do better.'

'Damn right he can.' Germany said as he was by the window, he jumped in and lashed onto FI. They fought for a long time by hand since using cursed magic was a bit annoying. Germany noticed a blue spark on France's hand and held FI by the throat to keep him down while looking at France.
'???' Germany fave the look to France who gestures him to not say anything. He looked back down and FI, he knew he was still in recovery, he just decided to come here for the sake of one of his friends Italy.

'Germany. You failure caused all this nonsense!' FI scolded, Germany winked at FI. 'Why are you winking?' Germany laughed.

'You're blood deprived aren't you? I guess your Allie's didn't help you? How sad.' Germany said.
'You caused this!'
'I? I CAUSED THIS?' Germany laughed, 'Not at all my friend, you did this to yourself!' Germany gestured France or Italy to do something. FI suddenly punched Germany and he fell to the ground, FI has the high ground now. Germany looked at FI, before activating his magic. FI activated his too. France tried desperately to activate her magic while Italy searched for the old sword.

France saw another three sparks in her magic.. she still had it after she abandoned it for so long! She smiled happily knowing she had it. Germany felt his energy drained.
'Cheater!' Germany exclaimed and FI took more energy.
'There is no such thing as cheating in these fights. This isn't PE dumbass.' FI said, Germany kicked FI in the stomach and stood up, FI was about to give Italy his magic with one blast but Germany came in between.

'Germania!' Italy exclaimed.
'What kind of crappy beam is this? This is so little magic to give Italy like you should be more generous FI.' Germany sassed before collapsing, 'never mind.'

'SHIT!' FI screamed, he gave Italy's magic to Germany, there was no going back or taking the magic back. Germany looked around, his vision was enhanced in a way where he got a migraine by just looking around. Italy gasped and kneeled down to check up on Germany, he shook him multiple times but Germany wasn't responding since his migraine was torturing him. Germany coughed multiple times, Italy was getting concerned and pressed on the pin for Germany.

France used her power and FI felt a wave of electricity go through him, he fell on his knees and groaned. France stepped in FI's back to keep him down. Germany stared.
'Frankreich?' Germany and Italy were confused.

'And stay down!' France commanded as she stepped harder into FI, he groaned more. Italy didn't know how to feel, he hates him for betraying him like that and hurting Germany, but he was his father. 'Italy, it's your time.'

'What do you mean by that?' Italy asked, confused.
'Finish him.' France said as she got down to hold down FI with her hands instead of her boot. Italy found a cross that Germany found nearby, Germany hissed a bit but threw the cross to Italy before wiping the holy magic on his feathers. Italy catches it and takes some holy water before covering it. Italy shoved the cross on FI's face and he yelled in agony, JE and TR weren't going to help him anyway.

Italy chanted stuff and Germany searched in the room for better weapons while Italy did his thing. Germany knocked down boxes, something felt off. Germany jerked back to see FI, Italy was almost done... why was Germany feeling it then? He didn't feel this with JE and TR. Germany ran over to Italy and France.
'S-STOP!' Germany yelled, Italy let go of FI, France meanwhile still kept FI down.

'Germania I was about to kill him!' Italy complained.
'Something is off... I felt it.'
'You felt it? I heard that right, oui? Non?' France asked in the back. Germany nodded. 'How do we kill him?' France pointed to the now knocked out FI. Germany saw a sword.
'I ain't related to this dump truck.. maybe don't use holy magic.' Germany said, Italy nodded as he took the sword from Germany.

Italy took the sword and closed his eyes before slaying the last axis power. Blood splatter on the walls and Germany, who used his finger to wipe the blood off his nose, France gasped from the sudden movement from Italy.. it was over.. Zero.

NATO rushed to the room and saw the three, stained in blood.
'Success?' France said hesitantly. NATO muttered some stuff before checking FI.

'Yep. He's dead, that's the last one.' NATO said.

It was over

Finally