Before this all happened

5/10 till my new book~~~
Also.. you though Poland would die?? NOPE! I'm keeping him for the sake of Germany.

Also I am a bit annoyed (because of discrimination) so expect trash this chapter (or not? Idk)

<in the dead dimension.>

TR: What? Shut up! You've been the worst brother!

GE: WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE KILLED ME! TORTURED WEST AND EAST OR KILLED WEIMAR BECAUSE HE WASN'T LIKE YOU! WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE MY WIFE LIKE THAT! YOU ARE JUST TRASH! YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO HIDE GERMANY FROM THE WAR. YOU JUST- JUST MADE PEOPLE BELIEVE HE IS CRAP LIKE YOU!

TR: SHUT IT! I took what's mine. I just annexed what's mine

GE: oh shut up!

Prussia: both of you shut up!

GE and TR: dad? You are also here?

Prussia: obviously, you expected me to be alive? TR you failed me. You made the German family seem bad.

TR: but GE and you already made it bad by being the opposite magic. Look! Germany is going to a fucking church! That's the opposite, isn't that suicide?

Prussia: let my grandson do whatever the hell he wants. You ruined him enough.

TR: HE DATES POLAND! A LITERAL HOLY MAGIC COUNTRY!

GE: AND? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT? IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT MAGIC TYPE YOU ARE! ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT MY SON IS HAPPY! YOU FAILED TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR ONLY SON WEIMAR!

Tr: Germany is my son!! Weimar failed us anyway so he doesn't matter.

GE: NO HE IS NOT. THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM! You are psychotic!

TR: no I'm not! I'm a sociopath!

Prussia: TR, that's not any better! TR you failed. GE you were a good parent.

GE: TR if you attack Germany one more time I will personally report you to the lords.

TR: what are they going to do? We are enemies with them anyway.

Prussia: please GE is okay, they might give an exception.

<Time skip>

Poland and Germany were tired after the long party so they decided to go back to their dorm half an hour early. Germany placed Poland down on the bed and laid down next to the Polish. Germany wrapped his hands around Poland but Poland swatted his hands from Germany.

'I big spoon you little spoon.' Poland said before wrapping his own arms around Germany and falling asleep. Germany did the same.

<flashback time after Reich lost WW2>

Germany laid on his bed as France knocked on the door.
'J-Ja?' Germany stuttered and France came in with breakfast in bed.
'Bonjour Allemagne, how was your rest after that... disaster night?' France said, Germany eyed all the food with macaroons and croissants with coke tea that UK added in secretly.
'Es war okay. (It was okay).' Germany replied, 'Danke for the food.'

'No problem, Allemagne you just need some rest.' France smiled and left the room. Germany ate some of the food, it was delicious! He sipped some of the tea, America ran to the room with chasing him.

'Hey Germany! Try putting some... POWDERED SUGAR in the tea! It will enhance the taste!' America snickered, UK snatched the sugar bag from America.

'Don't listen to the cursed American, they put ketchup in pasta!'

Germany was looking confused.
'How about honey?' Germany suggested, UK looked at Germany.
'Yeah honey is good.' UK approved and left the room while dragging the screaming from laughter American. Germany sighed and finished the food before getting up and bringing the tray to the kitchen and washing the dishes.