Infection spreads

YAY I AM BACK! this rat decided to sabotage me by putting OIL on my shoe, use sandpaper on my sneakers and then proceed to trip me, knowing I am already injured from my back strain... I'm not bed ridden from the sabotage, I'm bed ridden from how severe my pain has gotten.. I'm waiting for my scoliosis brace.. TO THE STORY WE GO!!

Germany clung onto Poland and Poland ruffled through Germany's wing gently.
'Mongolia is weird.' Germany muttered.
'Why so Germany?'
'Idk he just played with my wing a little and then kept staring at me weirdly.' Poland wasn't satisfied with what Germany said.
'It's fine Germany, if he ever makes you feel uncomfortable just tell me and I will tell Prague to throw him out the window, he has good experience.' Germany chuckled a bit.

<time skip brought to you by an injured and lazy author named Ambery~>

Germany and Poland headed to the dorm to see an unexpected visitor, EU and NATO.
'Hallo?' Germany asked before EU and NATO pinned Germany down. 'WAS ZUR HÖLLE?!' He yelled before activating his magic as a reflex.

Poland wanted to help Germany but then EU stopped Poland. 'What is going on?!' Poland asked confused.
'*sigh* we got a report of Germany acting infected.'

Germany's magic hissed in anger and he started to whimper when NATO pressed hard on his wing.
'QUIET.' NATO commanded while pressing harder on the wing making Germany tear up from the pain and activate his power further.

'HE IS NO INFECTED HE IS PANICKING RIGHT NOW ARE YOU BLIND?' Poland tried to defend before seeing EU's face turn slightly red and NATO had green eyes when he normally has blue. This wasn't them.. that was FI and TR in disguise. He froze in fear, remembering what happened when he was with TR.

Germanys magic was out of control and exploding around in panic until NATO pulled out a bottle and syringe.
'WHAT IS EVEN GOING ON?!' Germany wailed before the needle stuck in Germany and he gasped a little. That's it, Poland decided to step and and threw some holy magic on them before taking a flask with holy water and throwing that on them too. They screamed in agony before revealing TR and FI.

'LEAVE!!!!' Poland screamed before they left. Poland ran to Germany and took Germany's phone.

'Hello!' A female voice greeted, 'What's up Germany?'

'This is Poland, go to my dorm right now.'

'Okie!' She hung up the phone and then just teleported to Germany. States can teleport to their country anytime. 'I figured that Germany would be at your dorm- AAAA WTH!' She screamed when she saw Germany.
Poland recalled the situation and Saarland then calmed down.

'Black magic tried to protect Germany... we have to report this to NATO but first..' Saarland uncovered the long sleeve and took the syringe from the sedative and injected herself to get some blood out and gave it to Poland. (Don't try this at home, once a syringe is used you cannot reuse it!!)
'Give this Germany when he wakes up.. you know that his energy gets depleted when the axis leave him. Little ticks basically.' She said before leaving to Warsaw's room, basically 5 meters away.

Poland put the syringe in his pocket and tried to wake up Germany but it had no use. With a bit of time, Poland carried Germany to his bed, placed the syringe on his table with a note before leaving to report it to the real NATO.

You guys might be wondering.. what happened to the Aussie when the real NATO and EU came? Let me show you while Poland sends the report.

Australia was going crazy from Germany's blood, it helped him stay in control but at the same time he didn't know how fresh Germany's blood is. The real EU and NATO returned after forcing Germany to tell them who bit him.