I don't want to join you!

Demxn_TearsRBLX your request will be out soon! I just need to add some information stuff to make your chapter spicier :)

Also this gonna be a long chapter so hopefully my work pays off ;-;

Germany woke up to UN poking Germany, he grumbled and turned to his side before Poland scared him a bit with Holy magic which got his attention.
'Sorry.. we got good news though. You and TR's magic type are the same, but your version is different. It's like you both are IPhone but you got a iPhone 13 while TR got a iPhone XR.' Poland explained.

'And?' Germany asked, not interested in is magic.
'And you cured China.' Poland twisted Germanys head to the Chinese who was sleeping peacefully, no sighs of black magic. No claws, no glowing green eyes and no black patches of the cursed magic. He turned back.
'How does that affect me?'

'Well you can be free now... but stay safe.' NATO added.
'YOU WERE HERE TOO??' He yelped from the sudden existence of NATO. NATO rolled his eyes and soon enough the Eu countries left.

When Germany returned he could finally go to school again. He entered the campus with l Poland and Hungary look at the two shocked.
'WHERE WERE YOU POLAND?' Hungary shouted before checking if Germany had done damage to him (which he has  no intention on).

'I was in a lab with UN and the others, you head of the infection right?'
'Duh, yesterday five countries got infected and we don't know how. I thought you got infected too.' Hungary said, before turning to Germany who looked like he killed his grandma.

'YOU HAVE WINGS?' Hungary shouted getting attention from people in the hallway. Germany was about to retract them but Poland's being here he held back his instinct.
'Yyyesssss...' he answered before Hungary got more curious on how the wings felt.
'Can I touch them? I know we aren't Allie's or anything but I'm seriously curious.' Germany nodded and walked closer to the Hungarian and he reached out and touched the wing.

Poland relocated Hungary's hand so he won't touch Germanys sensitive parts, the sensitive parts can lead to two option: pain or WEIRD pleasure.
'How are they so fluffy? In the history books they were described hard as stone.' Hungary asked. Germany just shrugged, not knowing the actual answer to that himself.

Eventually Hungary's hands got tired and he let go of Germanys wing who stayed in the same spot motionless.
'Well... um.. I mean you seem harmless so do you want to start over?' Hungary asked politely while putting out his other hand as an offer to shake it for a truce. Germany stood silently but stuck out his hand to shake it with the Hungarian. 'Nice' Hungary commented before EU walked over to the three countries.

'Germany, in my office.'
'Why?'
'Well, we have noticed something strange in your DNA.'
Germany raised an eyebrow and the two countries followed him like minions, curious about that's it about.

EU grabbed Germany's shoulders and pushed him through a secret door earning a yelp from the poor German child. Poland and Hungary were confused where the German and the teacher disappeared too.
'HEY!' Germany snapped before landing onto the cold floor. 'Where the hell is this? The school was connected to your lab?'

EU walked to Germany and helped him up before leading him around the area. Eventually they arrived at another area to see Vatican in a chair, trying to get out.
'What does this have to do with my DNA?' Germany asked.
'Well Hungary and Poland were there so I had to lie a bit.' EU said. 'Try to infect Vatican.'
'NO WAY!' Germany and Vatican screamed.

'I AM NOT INFECTING A HOLY COUNTRY! I DO NOT EVEN WANT TO INFECT ANYONE!'
'AND I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE DEVIL MAGIC IN MY BLOOD!' Vatican backed Germany up. They looked at each other, knowing that they just agreed on something together for the first time.