Shadow

6/10 till my new book <3
I might be updating slightly less, so not everyday. I'm on a tight schedule... biology, chemistry, math, history, Czech, English and German test? Kill me.

Poland was a bit suspicious about Germany "being just fine", maybe he was actually fine, oh well. Poland turned to his side of the bed to see the alarm clock, 7am, they have an hour left to sleep.
'Niemcy you are going to still sleep or..?'
'Ich schlafe.' Germany responded before covering himself in a blanket up to his eyes and falling asleep. Poland realized.. this is a day after the party and they mentioned that the next day they will get work to do for school, next couple days will be training for the test. So, he decided to get early so he could get over his work earlier.

Germany was already aware of what Poland was thinking off but was too exhausted to get out of bed. Germany covering himself under his own wings under the blanket to just simply enjoy more warmth.

Poland sighed as he saw Germany fall asleep before leaving the bedroom to get ready. Poland took out a notebook and did some work, AKA watching YT to understand the work better while making pancakes for the Germans and Warsaw. Saarland walked out, more like ran out stressed.

'I AM GOING TO DIEE!!!!' Saarland ran around the house like a maniac in panic and ran into Germany's and Poland's shared room.
'Wait Saarland Niemcy is sleeping!' Poland tried to warn Saarland. Saarland shut the door and after 30 seconds Germany walked out looking exhausted and carrying Saarland. 'Uh- I tried to stop her.' Poland said.

'Es ist okay. Saarland hat stress so I help.' Germany said, 'if she is left alone when stressed you will expect another version of Prague except it's out the door not a window.' Germany said before hugging Saarland to calm down. 'Now explain the problem, c a l m l y.' Germany said. Saarland looked at Germany.

'MATHE!!' Saarland said, 'Ich bin sehr dumm und Ich will starb!'

'NEIN... Du willst bist okay. Ich kann helfen.'
(I don't speak fluent German this is on the top of my head).

Saarland nodded, 'Bring me the material and I'll help you in a sec okay?' Saarland nodded and left calmer. Poland looked shocked at how patient Germany was to his states and cities, is that was Poland oh boi disaster.

'HOW.'
'Magic.' Germany said before sitting down, 'should I make breakfast?' Poland shook his head and placed a plate of pancakes for the German. Germany stared at the pancakes. 'Polen! You didn't have to!'
'A start to freedom always begins with pancakes.' Poland said before passing a fork and knife to Germany who thanked Poland before eating.

After Germany and Poland had their breakfast, Poland placed another two plates for Saarland and Warsaw before doing the dishes, Germany helped. Saarland walked out with her math and Warsaw joined soon to eat as well. While Germany was explaining the math to Saarland, while Saarland ate her breakfast.

Poland decided to walk into another room, he opened the door and..

'PRUSSIA?!' Poland yelled out and Prussia ran to Poland to shut him.
'Wait.. don't say anything. I don't mean harm.'
'What the hell are you doing here?'
'I need to speak with Germany.'
'No. Leave, you're dead already.'
'Please. He is my grandson and it's important.'
'Fine. Any harm and you are dead.' Poland threatened and Prussia nodded, 'stay here. I'll tell Germany to come once he finishes talking with Saarland.' Prussia nodded and Poland left.

A couple minutes later, Germany walked in and saw Prussia.
'Grandpa? How did you get here?'
'Look, Germany. I asked the lords from the dimension and I have two minutes.'
'Okay? Hurry up then.' Germany crossed his arms.

'Look, TR breaks the rules of the dimension and will be back to attack soon, I don't know when but he will. I tried to convince him with your father but TR wasn't listening.' Germany nodded and saw the time. 'Nice to meet you in person again Germany, I see you've come far.'