20.

Derek feels sick.

He's felt sick since Evan was confirmed missing. Since Dean showed up on their doorstep, yelling at them and now being in Raif's car wasn't helping his stomach.

The ride was quiet. Radio off, no one talking. Raif had left Wally and Yosef with an extremely trusted babysitter.

Silence.

They eventually pulled up to the house. A fair sized pack house that was more or less just a common grounds for this particular pack.

"More wolves I assume?" Dean asked as he got out of the jeep, Derek stayed quiet as he got out as well.

"Yes" Raif said as he got out, "and I do suggest with this pack, you mind your manners"

"Or what?" Dean asked, sounding genuinely curious.

Derek responded this time, "They'll gut you...It's the Merrick pack, quite nice people but...feral"

Dean went wide eyed at that but slowly nodded. They all headed up to the door and Derek knocked.

A man opened the door. He had curly dark hair and a muscular body, green eyes looked over the three before he smiled kindly,

"Hey you guys, c'mon in"

The other three walked in. The man closing the door before he turned to look at them,

"Well...for the guy who doesn't know, I'm Mike, nice to meet you"

"You too...I'm Dean" He said rather stiffly.

Mike nodded, "Well...what's up?" He asked as he gestured to them all to sit on the couches and chairs in the living room.

Derek stood,

"My mate is missing...my uncle took him"

Mike froze,

"Peter?" he asked, glancing over at Derek who nodded.

Mike sighed, "Well...I can ask Zach if he wants to help...you'd have to bring Awsten along however, you know how Zach can get"

Derek nodded, "...I do know" he said, wincing a bit.

Dean made a mental note to inquire about that.

"Who's Zach?" Dean asked, leaning back against his chair,

"My brother" Mike said, looking over at Dean, "Awsten is his mate...really the only person who can calm him down"

Dean wrinkled his nose, "I don't trust that"

"You don't need to trust him" Mike said with a shrug, "he doesn't even trust himself"

Before Dean could make a comment on how incredibly depressing that statement was, Raif spoke up,

"When will he be here?"

"Later, I said you guys may need him...lives next town over"

Derek and Dean both tensed. Mike sighed,

"I'm sorry...what's his name? Your friend and mate?"

"Evan..." Derek said softly and Mike nodded,

"...He'll be okay, I'll get water for you guys"

With that, Mike turned and went to the kitchen. The other three stayed where they were, waiting for Zach and Awsten to show up.