9.

Evan woke up to stereotypical birds chirping. 

Yawning, he frowned a bit when he felt that he was on something solid but he sat up a bit, eyes widening when he saw Derek.

Evan bit his lip. Slowly untangling himself from Derek and going to the kitchen to make some coffee, turning on the maker and leaning against the counter.

He liked Derek, he really did, he was just nervous about being in a relationship after Daryl but Derek didn't seem the type to hurt Evan, in fact, Evan got the feeling that if Derek even tried, he'd probably be brought great pain.

Evan had no idea why.

"Hey, morning"

Evan turned around, smiling at Derek who was standing at the entrance to the kitchen,

"Hey Derek" Evan said, "want some coffee?"

"Thanks but I should probably get home before Raif blows my phone up" Derek said and smiled, "he's a mom friend"

"Yea, I know how that feels" Evan said with a smile and Derek walked over, kissing Evans forehead,

"I'd...like to do that again, that okay?"

"Yea..." Evan said, his heart rabbit thumping in his chest, "sounds fine"

"I'll text you" Derek said with a smile and kissed Evans forehead again before leaving, Evan standing in his kitchen, blinking in disbelief.

Shaking his head, Evan grabbed his coffee and headed to the living room again to call Dean and tell him about his date.

((Short but this was just filler before we get to the good shit kiddos owo))