21.

((Evans a sad lil dude))

Zach arrived with Awsten not long after.

The first thing that Dean noticed about Zach was that he was big. He was tall, broad and muscular and quite frankly looked like he could easily rock someone's shit.

Awsten was his mate. A smaller man but still looked strong, he had colourful hair and mismatched eyes that were reassuring whenever he looked at Zach.

"Hey guys" Zach said in a shockingly soft voice, "Mike uh...let me know you guys needed help?"

Dean looked over at Derek who explained everything quickly. About how Peter had captured Evan and they needed to get him.

Zach worried his lip with his teeth a bit. Green eyes similar to Mike's watching them.

He looked at Awsten who shrugged,

"Up to you love...You know I'll be there for you"

Zach just nodded slowly,

"Yea...I can help then" he said and Dean felt his shoulders relax a bit. Derek looked like he wanted to cry out of relief.

"We need some sort of plan" Raif said and Dean nodded,

"Let's start then"

~!~!~!~

Evan huffed as he sat in the cell.

He'd become a fox. He had absolutely no clue how to turn back and so his hours had been spent mostly by pacing, trying to dig out and curled in a ball.

Peter eventually came down, earning a glare from the fox and Peter scoffed,

"Don't look at me like that"

Evan didn't even dignify him with a response.

Peter rolled his eyes again, placing a plate of food down inside Evan's cell.

"For you" he said and Evan just ignored him and his growling stomach.

"Are you always this much of a brat?" Peter half asked, half demanded, raising an eyebrow and Evan once again, refused to respond.

"No wonder Derek likes you so much" Peter grumbled, getting up and walking away again.

Once Evan was sure he was gone. He slowly slunk over and started to sniff the food, it didn't smell poison and he thought for sure he'd be able to smell it so he slowly started to eat.

Eventually though, he just laid his head on his paws, staring at the steps of the cellar he was in mournfully.

He hoped he would be saved soon.