out

We pull away from each other still gazing into each others eyes I jump when the door open and my dad appears, he grabs me buy the arm and drags me into the house he continues to drag me into my room and shoves a duffle bag at," pack a bag now," he yells at me before delivering a punch to my stomach," you five minutes and then you gone, I will not have that kind of behavior in this house or family." He continues to yell before slamming my door.i stuff my cloths into the bag before grabing my laptop and chargers for my phone and stuff.I hear my door open my dad steps in and grabs the collar dragging me back through the route we had just been through. Olivia had gone now and I don't even know why she kissed me I mean she's straight, this is probably going to come back at me, but I didn't beging the conduct of the kiss. My dad pushes me out of the door," don't come back your not welcome, we don't expept your kind in this household." He yells slamming the door in my face.

I slide down the door tears falling down my face as I have nowhere to go my brothers awall and my sister is a big shot fire fighter somewhere in the city plus we havent spoken since she last came for dinner and my dad shouted at me and she just let him, so I don't have many options.i walk to the track where I usually train for the season. I do many laps trying to beat my sisters time but I am unsuccessful. I kick my bag as I am just so tired of everything backfiring, it's not fair anymore.                             
_________________________________________

I'm wondering throughout the streets of Seattle wondering what I'm gonna do now, I walk up to the door of my best freind which happens to be the one that kissed me outside my house, although I can't really call it my house anymore as I don't live there anymore," hi Mrs stone, may I talk to Olivia,"I ask politely.
" she doesn't want to see you, and neither do I leave before I call the police" she responds and yet another door has been slammed in my face.
" damit," I yell in frustration.
I continue to walk around the currently quite streets of Seattle when I come across a fire station name that sound very firmilar, station 19.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I walk into the fire station number 19, I mean last I heard my sister maya worked here." Hey, do you know where I can find maya bishop." I say to the lady on the front desk, she had brown curly hair that had been pulled back into a tight ponytail.
"Who's asking," she asks.
" maddy Bishop,you know what if she's hear tell I poped by and tell her to give me a call," I say handing her a piece of paper with my number on it and turn for the door. I reach my hand forward for the handle of the door." Maddy, what are you doing here?" I recognise the voice.
" hi maya," I say turning around to see my older sister looking up at me.
" you've grown." She says making a hand gesture," follow me," she says leading me to an office.
"Hi," I say again not meeting her gaze.
" why are you here maddy," she say sounding slightly mad.
" I can go," I say standing up.
" sit your ass down," she yells pushing me back down on the chair," I'll ask again what are you doing here."
" dad kicked me out, I'm sorry I shouldn't have come here," I say going to stand up again.
"No, you should have definitely come here,why," she asks.
" my best friend kissed me, and now she won't talk to me," I say letting out a sigh.
"Come here," she motions to me standing up.i walk over and she wraps her arms around me I hug her back," I hate that your taller than me." She says still hugging me.Her ipad starts to go off with a video call." Sorry I gotta take this," she say to me," you can stay in here though," she continues.

Video call

C,ciao Bella
M,hi carina, how's your day my love.
C,good Bella, what you up to.
M, umm, can I call you back in a minute, my love.
C, ok, I love you.

End video call

My mouth drops opens at the fact maya bishop is gay," your gay," I almost yell.
"Yes, that was my girlfriend carina," she responds a smile appearing on her face when she says girlfriend.
"So umm, whats my plan," I say scratching the back of my head.
"You come live with me," she says bluntly.
"You have a girlfriend and I'm sure you don't want a teenager living under your roof," I say looking down, also thinking I need to get a job, I mean  I need money.
" don't be an idiot, I'm sure carina won't mind," she says nervously giggling," my shift is over anyway come on go get in my car," she says pushing me through the door.
__________________________________________________________________________________

The car ride was silent apart from the odd question, from maya and me giving one word response due to nerves of meeting someone new.
"Baby, I'm home," maya yells as we walk through the home.
" aghh,loud" I say pushing her a little bit.
" Bella, and random person I have never met," the Italian woman says as she glances at maya.
"Carina, maddy Bishop. Maddy Bishop, carina deluca." Maya say introducing us.
"Hi nice to meet you bambina,"carina says pulling me in for a hug.
" hi, you to." I say awkwardly.
"Umm, maddy here is going to be staying here for a while." Maya mumble sheepishly.
"Ok Bella, that's fine," carina say causing both maya and I to let out a breath of relief.
" follow me," maya say ushering me forward.
I follow her into a room that already looks nicer that lanes house my mouth slightly opens at the sight.
"impressive maya bishop," I say giving her a side hug.
" unpack your things, and then come out," she says patting my back and leaving